+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #146711
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,836

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  2. #146712
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,743
    I still can't believe that Peterson was 100%. I thought for sure he'd start the year on PuP.

  3. #146713
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,263
    speaking of politics..... IM THE HAPPIEST FRIGGIN PERSON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!! From now on this will be one heck of a week for me, Canada day on the first, "Egypt day" now on the 3rd and Independence Day on the 4th

  4. #146714
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    speaking of politics..... IM THE HAPPIEST FRIGGIN PERSON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!! From now on this will be one heck of a week for me, Canada day on the first, "Egypt day" now on the 3rd and Independence Day on the 4th
    The only body that can be trusted right now is the military it seems. It is indeed a good day for Egypt and for that matter the security of the region.
    Its too bad it had to come to this, but its the best thing given the options.
    Get well soon 80.

  5. #146715
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The only body that can be trusted right now is the military it seems. It is indeed a good day for Egypt and for that matter the security of the region.
    Its too bad it had to come to this, but its the best thing given the options.
    couldn't agree more

  6. #146716
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,858
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    That's ****in' funny.

  7. #146717
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,858
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    July 2nd is actually supposed to be America's Independance Day. There are letters documenting the event, such as John Adams writing to his wife that July 2nd 1776 will be most memorable date in America's history.

    WEEEEIRD MAAAANNNN
    The Second Of July is the most memorable day in American history, due to it being MY birthday, lol.

  8. #146718
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    The Second Of July is the most memorable day in American history, due to it being MY birthday, lol.
    I hope it was terrible.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  9. #146719
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I hope it was terrible.
    Love you, too.

  10. #146720

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts