+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #146741
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,078
    And what the hell is that as Matt's avi?
    Looks like some black tape on someone's hairy neck.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  2. #146742
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,078
    Oh Yeah........What the hell Victor????
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  3. #146743

  4. #146744
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    And what the hell is that as Matt's avi?
    Looks like some black tape on someone's hairy neck.
    It looks like a leech. leach? Related to his sig?

  5. #146745
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    The best soda of all time is dr. pepper
    Dr. Pepper is amazing

  6. #146746
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,078
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    It looks like a leech. leach? Related to his sig?
    Can someone explain what a "European Accent" is? There are many languages and many more dialects spoken in Europe.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  7. #146747
    All-Pro ny06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Oh Yeah........What the hell Victor????
    Not one of his smartest decisions, he must have realized before he pressed “tweet” that a little voice in his head would have said. “Maybe I should rethink this” But like most athletes they don’t think and we as fans now have to explain to each other why a favorite player of ours just spoke out of his ***
    He’s entitled to his opinion, but some opinions should just be kept to themselves.

    Giants fan since the early 80s

  8. #146748
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,551
    Dr. Pepper is not even that good...
    Mood: WOOF!

  9. #146749
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Can someone explain what a "European Accent" is? There are many languages and many more dialects spoken in Europe.
    Probably a take from transylvania/dracula. "Vonta". "I Vonta drink some Dr Pepper."

  10. #146750
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,551
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Not one of his smartest decisions, he must have realized before he pressed “tweet” that a little voice in his head would have said. “Maybe I should rethink this” But like most athletes they don’t think and we as fans now have to explain to each other why a favorite player of ours just spoke out of his ***He’s entitled to his opinion, but some opinions should just be kept to themselves.
    Agreed. I guess it was a knee jerk reaction, but still..very poor taste on his part.
    Mood: WOOF!

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts