+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Ok, I have 4 seats in the mezz so I can offer up to 3 seats if people don't mind splitting from the pack. Or I can bring my buds...
    Dang .... I haven't been to a Giants game .... EVER. No joke. Lots of Dolphin and Steeler games. But no Giants games.

Someone invited me to a Redskins game (when they aren't playing the Giants). My response: lol..ha..hahahahahahahahhahahahaha LOLOLOLOL no.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Someone invited me to a Redskins game (when they aren't playing the Giants). My response: lol..ha..hahahahahahahahhahahahaha LOLOLOLOL no.
    I never minded the redskins. Even when they were good. I had a lot of respect for the Hogs, Riggins, Theisman, Art Monk, Charlie Brown, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Dang .... I haven't been to a Giants game .... EVER. No joke. Lots of Dolphin and Steeler games. But no Giants games.
    Wait a second, are you suggesting Morehead, Gumby, & Rosie take in a game? And who would take the last seat?

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Wait a second, are you suggesting Morehead, Gumby, & Rosie take in a game? And who would take the last seat?
    My imaginary friend Phil S.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    I never minded the redskins. Even when they were good. I had a lot of respect for the Hogs, Riggins, Theisman, Art Monk, Charlie Brown, etc.
    I took my daughter (actually she took me) to a Redskins game at DC. It was the famous goal line stand game that turned our season around in 2007.
    Skins fans were very respectful. I was actually very impressed.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I took my daughter (actually she took me) to a Redskins game at DC. It was the famous goal line stand game that turned our season around in 2007.Skins fans were very respectful. I was actually very impressed.
    They smell funny, and I hate their faces.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

I took my daughter (actually she took me) to a Redskins game at DC. It was the famous goal line stand game that turned our season around in 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    They smell funny, and I hate their faces.
    You've been hanging out too much with the homeless crowd.

my buddy is a skins fan and said that he felt abused at a Giants game. I still don't believe him. I've never seen a Giants fan at the stadium try to verbally attack an opposing fan, aside from minor ribbing.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    my buddy is a skins fan and said that he felt abused at a Giants game. I still don't believe him. I've never seen a Giants fan at the stadium try to verbally attack an opposing fan, aside from minor ribbing.
    Well I'm leaving for Miami in the morning. I'll be checking in from time to time.
    Talk to you all soon........
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread