Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Debating:

P90X or Insanity?
    Insanity work out will literally beat the ever living **** out of you, if thats what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Insanity work out will literally beat the ever living **** out of you, if thats what you are talking about.
    Yes, but not sure which one tones your body more. I heard p90 does, but it seems like Insanity does more body fat loss...I want both!

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    It happens in slow and in subtle ways. If you look at Obamacare. What this law does, (aside from all the job killing) is it mitigates the incentive for innovation in medical technology. When the government assumes more and more of the responsibility, the abilty to make profits from innovation is lessened. Some theink thats good. "There all a bunch of greedy *******s". But in reality, fewer lives are saved down the road as a product. So we've stuck it to the capitalists, but we've harmed mankind.There are millions of other examples or what I'm talking about.Nothing on this planet produces more innovation and effiency than free and open markets. Because it taps into the greatness of human beings.
    Maybe I missed it, but where does Obamacare reduce the incentive for medical technology? I've gone to seminars on this and have yet to hear anyone bring up this issue.

Not 1%, no. Maybe around 10. I disagree with taking their money away or taxing them more than 50% like the occupy movement wanted to do. They or their family members were successful, its theirs. Demonizing success and hard work is un American
    Do you realize that in the 1970's the top tax rate was 70%?

Yes, but not sure which one tones your body more. I heard p90 does, but it seems like Insanity does more body fat loss...I want both!
    If thats what you are looking for I dont think you can go wrong with either.

Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    Do you realize that in the 1970's the top tax rate was 70%?
    Yup and during the 50's it was even higher. I dont agree with it. Would you be ok with the Gov taking 70% of your income?

If thats what you are looking for I dont think you can go wrong with either.
    Probably not, $150 isn't that bad

In order to get a toned body, you have to burn the fat around your muscles in order to see them.

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

Ahem, Pirate Bay.

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    In order to get a toned body, you have to burn the fat around your muscles in order to see them.
    Exactly why I am going to get the Insanity one.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Ahem, Pirate Bay.

Just saying.
    I rather just pay for it. I hate downloading stuff on a website like that.