Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yeah, unless the APR is 0%, or there's some awesome rewards program on the card, annual payments make little sense. AMEX does it a lot.
    I could have sworn their BLUE card was no annual fee when I signed up

It is, but the APR is pretty high. Get cash rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I could have sworn their BLUE card was no annual fee when I signed up
    Probably is. Some of them don't have the fee, but all their "Preferred" Cards do (shocker).

I don't like AMEX, though. Visa/Mastercard is accepted everywhere where credit cards are a payment method, but every once in a while, you'll come across the place that doesn't take AMEX. That alone deters me from getting AMEX, especially since their rewards programs aren't that awesome either.

Probably is. Some of them don't have the fee, but all their "Preferred" Cards do (shocker).

I don't like AMEX, though. Visa/Mastercard is accepted everywhere where credit cards are a payment method, but every once in a while, you'll come across the place that doesn't take AMEX. That alone deters me from getting AMEX, especially since their rewards programs aren't that awesome either.
    Amex isn't awesome? They looked fine to me, how good are the VISA ones? I have a freedom card but it's whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Amex isn't awesome? They looked fine to me, how good are the VISA ones? I have a freedom card but it's whatever.
    All the ones you can get through Barclay offer great rewards programs. They're all basically the same, but Barclay's cards (Visa/MasterCard) offer you intro specials. AMEX makes you buy a boat load the first few months before they give you rewards, e.g., spend $1000 in the first three months and get $100 in statement credit.

All the ones you can get through Barclay offer great rewards programs. They're all basically the same, but Barclay's cards (Visa/MasterCard) offer you intro specials. AMEX makes you buy a boat load the first few months before they give you rewards, e.g., spend $1000 in the first three months and get $100 in statement credit.
    Even VISA does that though, which is frustrating

JPIZZACK

You know you're getting one..

How are all my old friends doing?

2013 Season is upon us..... Let's get to the superbowl in our own house this February!!

Thee game still on for Oct 6 vs Eagles?

Quote Originally Posted by lttaylor56 View Post
    How are all my old friends doing?

2013 Season is upon us..... Let's get to the superbowl in our own house this February!!

Thee game still on for Oct 6 vs Eagles?
    How's it going man? I believe that's the game they're going to, I have read few others may tag along as well. Since I'm back in NY I may go to that game as well. You still lifting?

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    How's it going man? I believe that's the game they're going to, I have read few others may tag along as well. Since I'm back in NY I may go to that game as well. You still lifting?
    So you left Fla? You up in NY closer to your boy. How old is he now?

Yeah, still lifting, they gonna have to kill me to make me stop, it's a part of me. I am in a summer cutting stage, I tightened the carbs and cut 14 lbs since June 8. I'm ripped Bro, with virtually no size loss, except for 2 belt loops on the waist.

I had back spasms about 3 weeks ago. Me and the little guy were loading his tackle box for vacation and BANG, my right side went crazy with a sharp pain. I suffered for two weeks taking advil and grunting it out. I could of sworn I had disk degeneration or something spinal. I sched a orthopedic appointment for last Wed. Last Monday nite I started researching lower back pain online. Turned out to be the psoas muscle which connects to bottom 4 or 5 vertebrae. I did some stretches Monday nite and was 50% better, then some more stretching Tuesday nite and BOOM I am healed. Self healing, I cancelled the appointment.

You still lifting? You were really lean.