1. #147141
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,645
    Quote Originally Posted by lttaylor56 View Post
    How are all my old friends doing?

    2013 Season is upon us..... Let's get to the superbowl in our own house this February!!

    Thee game still on for Oct 6 vs Eagles?
    hey LT thats the game as far as I know....hope all is well with you.....good to see a post from ya !

  2. #147142
    All-Pro ny06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,813
    Quote Originally Posted by lttaylor56 View Post
    So you left Fla? You up in NY closer to your boy. How old is he now?

    Yeah, still lifting, they gonna have to kill me to make me stop, it's a part of me. I am in a summer cutting stage, I tightened the carbs and cut 14 lbs since June 8. I'm ripped Bro, with virtually no size loss, except for 2 belt loops on the waist.

    I had back spasms about 3 weeks ago. Me and the little guy were loading his tackle box for vacation and BANG, my right side went crazy with a sharp pain. I suffered for two weeks taking advil and grunting it out. I could of sworn I had disk degeneration or something spinal. I sched a orthopedic appointment for last Wed. Last Monday nite I started researching lower back pain online. Turned out to be the psoas muscle which connects to bottom 4 or 5 vertebrae. I did some stretches Monday nite and was 50% better, then some more stretching Tuesday nite and BOOM I am healed. Self healing, I cancelled the appointment.

    You still lifting? You were really lean.
    Yeah back in NY closer to my son. He is 8 years old now, he's growing so fast.
    That's great about cutting up and still keeping the size. I'm gaining some weight since I have been back, trying to get around 195-200. I'm at 185 right now, still got some more work to do but the weight is slowly gaining. I'm doing more heavy lifting than usual, not over doing because I like to keep my reps high. Today hit biceps and legs hard, feels great =)
    That's crazy about your back, some stretching and you're good as new. And you saved yourself a trip to the orthopedic.

    Edit. I look 190, so I have been told.
    Last edited by ny06; 07-26-2013 at 10:21 PM.

    Giants fan since the early 80s

  3. #147143
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,053
    Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    Obamacare isn't going to affect the economy. There aren't many ways to manipulate employment rolls to get around this. There are a couple of ways to get around it if you are in the 50 to 100 range of employees that will not affect employment or productivity. I would think that most companies with a 100 or more employees already offer coverage. The other issue is the Medicare tax tied to this bill. A guy like Romney, this would cost him about 800,000, could well afford this considering the reduced tax rates on dividends and capital gains.
    It will have a profound effect on the economy.
    You have been drinking the Kool-Aid.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #147144
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    hey LT thats the game as far as I know....hope all is well with you.....good to see a post from ya !
    B!!! Great to hear from you. How's things in the great Northlands?

  5. #147145
    MH--How you doing buddy? obamacare sucks!

  6. #147146
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Yeah back in NY closer to my son. He is 8 years old now, he's growing so fast.
    That's great about cutting up and still keeping the size. I'm gaining some weight since I have been back, trying to get around 195-200. I'm at 185 right now, still got some more work to do but the weight is slowly gaining. I'm doing more heavy lifting than usual, not over doing because I like to keep my reps high. Today hit biceps and legs hard, feels great =)
    That's crazy about your back, some stretching and you're good as new. And you saved yourself a trip to the orthopedic.

    Edit. I look 190, so I have been told.
    Enjoy your son at age 8, its a great age. You are upstate NY right? Our youngest is 9 and I think I appreciate it more now that the other are older.

    Your going going thru the natural progression of lifting. ha. I competed at 181 for 10 years, at my way up to 198, then 217. Now I'm more interested in "the look" at 190 rather than the strength and size. It all depends on what motivates you at the time. It's all good and healthy, so DO IT!

  7. #147147
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,053
    Quote Originally Posted by lttaylor56 View Post
    MH--How you doing buddy? obamacare sucks!
    Great LT. I'm in Miami getting ready to come home tomorrow.

    Great to hear from you. Hope we see you more on THEE thread!!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #147148
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Great LT. I'm in Miami getting ready to come home tomorrow.

    Great to hear from you. Hope we see you more on THEE thread!!
    Awesome, Hope you had a relaxing stay down there MH!
    My son is at an all white party in Miami tonite. Your coming home just in time for Giant's camp telecast. Sunday is Autograph day at the Quest Diagnostic Performance Center, formerly known as the Timex Performance Cntre.

  9. #147149
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,645
    Quote Originally Posted by lttaylor56 View Post
    B!!! Great to hear from you. How's things in the great Northlands?
    All is good LT staying busy...looking forward to the eagle's game

  10. #147150
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    It will have a profound effect on the economy.You have been drinking the Kool-Aid.
    The only kool-aid going around is from the scare tactic people, which I guess you believe.
    Engage brain before speaking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts