1. #147181
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I just had my usual, White Zin and Bud Light.
    Yes........I am sufficiently secure in my masculinity to admit that.
    I like both too

  2. #147182
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    33,038
    Ah..politics....how...bleh.

    Please support.

  3. #147183
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I just had my usual, White Zin and Bud Light.
    Yes........I am sufficiently secure in my masculinity to admit that.
    ewwww....bud light is my "im gonna need to pound 6 pitchers for a few bucks each and get hammered tonight beer.....and probably have bud-butt the next day..."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #147184
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    That's the beer to have brah

  5. #147185
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,739
    you guys shoulda seen this "white" party I went to last night. it was ****ing phenomenal!!! most over the top birthday party ive ever seen lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #147186
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    you guys shoulda seen this "white" party I went to last night. it was ****ing phenomenal!!! most over the top birthday party ive ever seen lol
    The yacht party wasn't that great, but the night before was awesome... party on the beach.

  7. #147187
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    That's the beer to have brah
    in terms of "normal" beer, I usually drink Heineken Light.....I also enjoy trying new craft beers things I've never seen before.

    Sam Oktoberfest came out this week, so I'm sure I'll be buying 6-8 cases of that this week to hold me over =]
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #147188
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    The yacht party wasn't that great, but the night before was awesome... party on the beach.
    how was a yacht party not amazing??? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #147189
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    33,038
    Beer sucks.

    Please support.

  10. #147190
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    in terms of "normal" beer, I usually drink Heineken Light.....I also enjoy trying new craft beers things I've never seen before.

    Sam Oktoberfest came out this week, so I'm sure I'll be buying 6-8 cases of that this week to hold me over =]
    I hate Heine

    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    how was a yacht party not amazing??? lo
    Because it wasn't really a ****ing yacht. The lady said her captain couldn't come so she got this ferry boat instead, which was decent... but the alcohol sucked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts