Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    My initial guess was you, even with the Wilson thread. Heck, given your extensive trolling history lol. You never know though. This place has all kinds of craziness.
    Maybe it is Moke? Moke ****ing disappeared all of a sudden.
    Mood: WOOF!

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    dude, nobody cares.....you make it sound like its going to bankrupt the team. even if they ate it, theyd make it work. The a-rod thing has already "gone viral", its all anyone is talking about, except yankee fans are just waiting for the suspension. cuz once that happens, we're golden.
    They are the only organization is sports history who are praying for a lifetime ban for one of their players.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yeah but there is a specific poster (username suggestive of a...how should I say? pot smoker) whose phone is the culprit of shoddy grammar and...."text speak."
    YOU MEAN GIANTSFAN420??? Lol yeah, that's not his phone....definitely not his phone....

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    They are the only organization is sports history who are praying for a lifetime ban for one of their players.
    i dont think he deserves a lifetime ban....i think he should be injured and suck somewhere else lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yeah but there is a specific poster (username suggestive of a...how should I say? pot smoker) whose phone is the culprit of shoddy grammar and....

"text speak."
    Yeah no surprise there. I wouldn't doubt it if Rudy was secretly ElidaManning or speedman either.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    Yeah no surprise there. I wouldn't doubt it if Rudy was secretly ElidaManning or speedman either.
    Un ew. I'm offended on the EDM part...

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    i dont think he deserves a lifetime ban....i think he should be injured and suck somewhere else lol
    Of course not. But Cashman is praying for one. They made up this fake thigh injury to keep him off the field.

And if you think they will "work around" $25MM/year with the luxury tax in baseball you are dreaming.
    Trust me...their only way out is a lifetime ban,,, to cover for their terrible decision to pay Arod into his 70's.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    My initial guess was you, even with the Wilson thread. Heck, given your extensive trolling history lol. You never know. This place has all kinds of craziness.
    Well...I disagree.

But it's funny because I actually stopped that debate in as peaceful a manner as I ever had. I don't know who it is, still thinking it's B&R, but whoever it is called 420 a "resident raving lunatic," so they have either been lurking with deliberation, or are a former member.

"Rudith," though, suggests the latter.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Rudy doesn't make alts but good try.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Un ew. I'm offended on the EDM part...
    Thank you.
    Engage brain before speaking.