Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    ahhh yes, the only 2 players not yet on the DL lol.

Hughes has always been shaky. CC had a bad month for sure. However going into this season, we knew our rotation was questionable at best. at least Nova looks to be putting something nice together!
    Enjoy the next 6 years with Arod.......
    And how many years left with CC?
    Its all coming to roost for the Yanks. I hate to say it but this is what you get when you sell tomorrow for today.

Just wait until this Arod thing goes viral. Its gunna make the Jets seem like a stable organization.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    No, no. Brooklyn Monster Ale, lol.

I drink a bunch of Monster, too. Lately, I've been drinking Rockstar because the Walgreen's down the road from me has had a 3/$4 sale on them. Can't beat that with a stick.
    damn....dats cheap.

I had to stop at walmart today (i hate the place so much)...they had 12 packs of monster for $14 so i bought 2 >.>

I also bought 3 huge boxes of poptarts because thats my favorite snack...and they were $3.50 for a box of 16 lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    blame it on the ph-ph-phone
    It's someone ****ty and pathetic.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Yet Hughes still can't get anyone out and C.C. is a .500 pitcher with a high ERA..................
    Hughes is garbage, thank goodness he's out of here after the season. He needs to play in a big ball park in the NL.
    As for CC, he's not the dominant pitcher anymore, our best pitcher is Kuroda; if it wasn't for our lack of offense he would have 15-16 wins and be in the discussion for Cy Young.
    The Yankees are going to go through some lean years, the new owners Steinbrenner's (Hal & Hank) care more about the business end than winning.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Enjoy the next 6 years with Arod.......
    And how many years left with CC?
    Its all coming to roost for the Yanks. I hate to say it but this is what you get when you sell tomorrow for today.

Just wait until this Arod thing goes viral. Its gunna make the Jets seem like a stable organization.
    dude, nobody cares.....you make it sound like its going to bankrupt the team. even if they ate it, theyd make it work. The a-rod thing has already "gone viral", its all anyone is talking about, except yankee fans are just waiting for the suspension. cuz once that happens, we're golden.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's someone ****ty and pathetic.
    But why would I have a discussion with myself?

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Not Shake, he came back but with another username.

My money is on B&R.
    My initial guess was you, even with the Wilson thread. Heck, given your extensive trolling history lol. You never know. This place has all kinds of craziness.

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Hughes is garbage, thank goodness he's out of here after the season. He needs to play in a big ball park in the NL.
    As for CC, he's not the dominant pitcher anymore, our best pitcher is Kuroda; if it wasn't for our lack of offense he would have 15-16 wins and be in the discussion for Cy Young.
    The Yankees are going to go through some lean years, the new owners Steinbrenner's (Hal & Hank) care more about the business end than winning.
    Its not that they don't care about winning. Its that they don't know how to win.
    Leave the baseball decisions to baseball people.
    Get well soon 80.

Honestly, I think the yankees would have been great this year if we didn't lose Granderson, and if we had picked up a goddamn starting pitcher.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I press the letters, and they won't appear. The calibration is off, because the screen is ****ing dirty.
    Yeah but there is a specific poster (username suggestive of a...how should I say? pot smoker) whose phone is the culprit of shoddy grammar and....

"text speak."