1. #147431
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,370
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    he was named in that same report that Manny Ramirez and A-Rod where the results dated from like 2003 to 2008...

    which is why I've always said the sox WS wins were cheats.
    Manny was NOT named in that report.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  2. #147432
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,392
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    i love pulled pork. om nom nom nom
    funny you mentioned that. My aunt is visiting from North Carolina and is an awesome cook. She made so much pulled pork for me Im sick of it. She made way too much of everything.

    She made this salad with watermelon, feta cheese, and onions. It sounds disgusting and it took her 2 days of naggin me to try it but its amazing

  3. #147433
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,807
    Met the Meyers this weekend. Great people,.

  4. #147434
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Manny was NOT named in that report.
    You dont remember when he was suspected of getting peds in a GNC in DR?

  5. #147435
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    funny you mentioned that. My aunt is visiting from North Carolina and is an awesome cook. She made so much pulled pork for me Im sick of it. She made way too much of everything.

    She made this salad with watermelon, feta cheese, and onions. It sounds disgusting and it took her 2 days of naggin me to try it but its amazing
    Sounds weird, but it's probably good haha

  6. #147436
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Manny was NOT named in that report.
    Yes he was....that same DR scandal. He was also suspended....what, 3 times??
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #147437
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,370
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    You dont remember when he was suspected of getting peds in a GNC in DR?
    That has nothing to do with the report.

    I love whiny Yankee fans. (Is there any other kind?)
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #147438
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Met the Meyers this weekend. Great people,.
    oh awesome!

    wait, yea...didnt you post that on FB? That's cool man..."great" is going a bit far though =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #147439
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,370
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yes he was....that same DR scandal. He was also suspended....what, 3 times??
    H e was suspended long after he left Boston.

    Should we review all the Yankee players accused of juicing while with the team AND while with other teams?

    Didn't think so.....
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  10. #147440
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,370
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    oh awesome!

    wait, yea...didnt you post that on FB? That's cool man..."great" is going a bit far though =P
    Blondie is great. Matt?......not so much.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts