1. #147441
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    H e was suspended long after he left Boston.

    Should we review all the Yankee players accused of juicing while with the team AND while with other teams?

    Didn't think so.....
    youve already done that....if you think Manny juiced in LA, but not for 10 years prior, youre buggin'

    Andy Pettitte used HGH to come back from an arm injury while in houston, and admitted it. A-Rod, Giambi..we all know the names.....

    those guys never won us anything. 2009, we won despite a-rod(lmao).....so yea, i'll still completely invalidate 04* and 07* as cheating wins. Unless you think a sawx team with no manny and no ortiz would have gotten you anything other than last place....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #147442
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Work if awfully boring today

  3. #147443
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    youve already done that....if you think Manny juiced in LA, but not for 10 years prior, youre buggin'

    Andy Pettitte used HGH to come back from an arm injury while in houston, and admitted it. A-Rod, Giambi..we all know the names.....

    those guys never won us anything. 2009, we won despite a-rod(lmao).....so yea, i'll still completely invalidate 04* and 07* as cheating wins. Unless you think a sawx team with no manny and no ortiz would have gotten you anything other than last place....

    Poor Pizzey!!!!!


    Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Get well soon 80.

  4. #147444
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    H e was suspended long after he left Boston.

    Should we review all the Yankee players accused of juicing while with the team AND while with other teams?

    Didn't think so.....
    dude, So what....A-Rod juiced while in Texas....and WE take flack for it....

    Manny juiced in boston. So did Ortiz. it's not even up for discussion.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #147445
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    That has nothing to do with the report.

    I love whiny Yankee fans. (Is there any other kind?)
    Ohhhh so if its not in the report its not true....(rolls eyes)

    you can name all the Yanks you want. Theres only really one that was on it and helped us a win a WS, Clemens, who was also a Redsock.

  6. #147446
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,194
    nice deflecting. ignoring the truth as usual. i know you have a hard time admitting youre ever wrong. but you are. If you say one person named in a report doesnt count...then you cant count anyone whos ever been named. cant have your cake and eat it too, hypocrite.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #147447
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,194
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Ohhhh so if its not in the report its not true....(rolls eyes)

    you can name all the Yanks you want. Theres only really one that was on it and helped us a win a WS, Clemens, who was also a Redsock.
    is it bad that i forgot that roger clemens even existed since he's been completely shunned by professional sports. like i literally forgot about him lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #147448
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    dude, So what....A-Rod juiced while in Texas....and WE take flack for it....

    Manny juiced in boston. So did Ortiz. it's not even up for discussion.
    ...and your evidence is........
    Get well soon 80.

  9. #147449
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,194
    Actually....by MH's logic....Yankee fans shouldnt care about what Roger Clemens did, because it was apparently all in Houston.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #147450
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    ...and your evidence is........
    the same evidence used against every player ever named/suspected in anything............
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts