1. #147491
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    30,686
    either way I'm incredibly sexy. So I have nothing to add to this conversation really lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #147492
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,267
    Oh watch out, JPIzzack is sexy

  3. #147493
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    48,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Oh watch out, JPIzzack is sexy
    Yeah....chicks dig guys who spend the morning talking about video games.
    Lifetime member of the "specific element" and proud of it.

  4. #147494
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Yeah....chicks dig guys who spend the morning talking about video games.
    Morning talking video games, then banging chicks at night. It's how it works.

    You don't tell girls you're talking about video games....everyone knows this.

  5. #147495
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    48,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Morning talking video games, then banging chicks at night. It's how it works.

    You don't tell girls you're talking about video games....everyone knows this.
    I think that would be obvious.
    Lifetime member of the "specific element" and proud of it.

  6. #147496
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I think that would be obvious.
    So you don't play video games until they actually see you playing video games :P

  7. #147497
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    48,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    So you don't play video games until they actually see you playing video games :P
    I don't play video games ...period.

    Its for losers.
    Lifetime member of the "specific element" and proud of it.

  8. #147498
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I don't play video games ...period.

    Its for losers.
    I really don't want to debate this. Don't see how it's for losers.

    Playing it excessively makes you a loser

  9. #147499
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    48,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I really don't want to debate this. Don't see how it's for losers.

    Playing it excessively makes you a loser
    I guess i can live with that.
    Lifetime member of the "specific element" and proud of it.

  10. #147500
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    30,686
    Girls just KNOW guys play video games. it doesnt really require a conversation. video games obviously dont disturb my work or social life. it's a good hobby, and it's fun. no downside.
    Last edited by JPizzack; 07-29-2013 at 03:40 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts