1. #147541
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    There is no way he's passing for only 3500 yards. None.
    I didn't say that. If he had a normal amount of sacks that would put him around 3700 to 3800.
    Get well soon 80.

  2. #147542
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I need to step away from the GMB...
    ....Speaking of "mindless entertainment"....


    I crack myself up!!!!
    Get well soon 80.

  3. #147543
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I didn't say that. If he had a normal amount of sacks that would put him around 3700 to 3800.
    I still think that's low. The minimum is 4,000 yards IMO.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

  4. #147544
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    ....Speaking of "mindless entertainment"....I crack myself up!!!!
    I know you crack yourself up, you remind everyone every chance you get, LOL.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

  5. #147545
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I still think that's low. The minimum is 4,000 yards IMO.
    I'm sure you think so.
    I look for the running game to improve, thus the lower passing totals.
    Get well soon 80.

  6. #147546
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I know you crack yourself up, you remind everyone every chance you get, LOL.
    I refuse to use...."those 3 letters".
    Get well soon 80.

  7. #147547
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I refuse to use...."those 3 letters".
    What's wrong with lol?

    You don't have to waste 2 seconds of your life typing out: "hahahahahha!!!" Although I like "hahahahaha!!"..
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

  8. #147548
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm sure you think so.
    I look for the running game to improve, thus the lower passing totals.
    Did you forget about my bold prediction? I said Eli would throw for 5,400 yards and Wilson and Brown will run for 1,000 yards + each.

    BOOK IT.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

  9. #147549
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Did you forget about my bold prediction? I said Eli would throw for 5,400 yards and Wilson and Brown will run for 1,000 yards + each.

    BOOK IT.
    haha thats 7400 yards of offense Rudy. Theyre good, but not THAT good hahaha

  10. #147550
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,518
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    haha thats 7400 yards of offense Rudy. Theyre good, but not THAT good hahaha
    Listen,


    The Giants are going to embark on something no team in the NFL has done. We will smash records, we will smash teams, and we will smash our way to the Super Bowl against the Peyton led Broncos.

    Trust me.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts