I sound like a mega homer right now lmao.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    What's wrong with lol?

You don't have to waste 2 seconds of your life typing out: "hahahahahha!!!" Although I like "hahahahaha!!"..
    My fellow posters are worth the effort.

Typing "those three letters" is akin to "liking" something on FB. Its the most minimal effort you can display in order to acknowledge the existence of a fellow human.
    I'm against that. Exerting effort on behalf of someone is a way to demonstrate respect for your fellow man.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    My fellow posters are worth the effort.

Typing "those three letters" is akin to "liking" something on FB. Its the most minimal effort you can display in order to acknowledge the existence of a fellow human.
    I'm against that. Exerting effort on behalf of someone is a way to demonstrate respect for your fellow man.
    I didn't realize vocabulary was so important to you.

From now on, I will not any abbreviations or acronyms around you. I must respect your personal matters.

I sound like a mega homer right now lmao.
    Not at all, I wish I still had that blind faith . Your soul is pure.

There's noooo way we're not getting at least 100 more carries from our RBs this year. it's going to happen. Eli will do like 4k maybe, but i think his TD total will be higher than last year, maybe 30?

like MH said....alot more running this year. we abandoned it too often last year.......it showed I think...and even then Eli didnt break 4k. thats not a knock on eli, its just that we put too much pressure on him to win every game....its not going to happen EVERY game. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Not at all, I wish I still had that blind faith . Your soul is pure.
    Lol screw you.

I really don't believe any of it actually, but I do think he will throw close to 5,000 yards WITH a consistent and great running game.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    There's noooo way we're not getting at least 100 more carries from our RBs this year. it's going to happen. Eli will do like 4k maybe, but i think his TD total will be higher than last year, maybe 30?

like MH said....alot more running this year. we abandoned it too often last year.......it showed I think...and even then Eli didnt break 4k. thats not a knock on eli, its just that we put too much pressure on him to win every game....its not going to happen EVERY game. lol
    I understand,

I'm just basing my stance on our prolific passing game. Unless Gilbride does what Gilbride does best....be Gilbride.

Listen,

The Giants are going to embark on something no team in the NFL has done. We will smash records, we will smash teams, and we will smash our way to the Super Bowl against the Peyton led Broncos.

Trust me.
    I'd LOVE to see Gmen/Broncos superbowl....but those stats youre posting are insane lol. we're going balanced again (well we've never been 50/50 or anything)....Eli is not going to get 5k this year.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

From now on, I will not any abbreviations or acronyms around you. I must respect your personal matters.
    ok, **** that. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

You can do whatever makes you happy.
    Everyone has their own style.
    Get well soon 80.