You guys ever see the video of Justin Pugh taking Coughlin's phone call on draft night when he's surrounded by his family and friends? gave me goosebumps. So much cooler way of getting drafted than shaking Goodell's hand and giving a fake hug with a stranger.

The excitement on his face was priceless

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...over-ny-giants
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    You guys ever see the video of Justin Pugh taking Coughlin's phone call on draft night when he's surrounded by his family and friends? gave me goosebumps. So much cooler way of getting drafted than shaking Goodell's hand and giving a fake hug with a stranger.

Who hasn't seen this?

Anyway, yeah it's a great video. He's genuinely excited. I love how his friend in the background. The look on his face is like "ewwww the Giants ugh gross"

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

lol yea theyre eagles fans. You see his friends face and mouths "giants WTF?!" with his hands on his head, bahahahaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Who hasn't seen this?

Anyway, yeah it's a great video. He's genuinely excited. I love how his friend in the background. The look on his face is like "ewwww the Giants ugh gross"
    idk, we never talked about it in here as far as i can remember, so idk.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol yea theyre eagles fans. You see his friends face and mouths "giants WTF?!" with his hands on his head, bahahahaaa
    yea hahaha i know...but i mean, if my best friend was drafted to the eagles, i think i'd be so ****ing excited that I'd stop caring for a minute, cuz its HIS moment. THEN I would just rag on him for as long as I could =P

edit - however my best friend is a chick, so it's not relevant, so **** THE EAGLES!!!!! lmao
    Last edited by JPizzack; 07-29-2013 at 05:37 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Reminds me of Kase and all the Kase-ettes.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Reminds me of Kase and all the Kase-ettes.
    hahaha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

BTW..I listened to Prince's interview on the Fan. Can't believe how down to business the kid is.
    Sounds to me that this kid is all football.
    I admit that I love that **** in a player.
    Get well soon 80.

So I have a big issue with mid-day grogginess....where by 2pm I can barely hold my head up. People have been telling me to use a sleep calculator, tells you when to go to sleep to make sure you dont wake up mid sleep cycle. by waking up in between cycles, you should feel good in the AM.
    So I finally try it, and I wake up and im like...hmm I do feel pretty good. But now and hour and a half later, I feel like death. lol...useless!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

So I have a big issue with mid-day grogginess....where by 2pm I can barely hold my head up. People have been telling me to use a sleep calculator, tells you when to go to sleep to make sure you dont wake up mid sleep cycle. by waking up in between cycles, you should feel good in the AM.
    So I finally try it, and I wake up and im like...hmm I do feel pretty good. But now and hour and a half later, I feel like death. lol...useless!!
    I blame video games.
    Get well soon 80.