Good morning people

Got 2 hours of sleep because my dad had to go to the emergency room for his back, my whole house was flipped upside down.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I blame video games.
    I'm thinking I should blame caffeine
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Got 2 hours of sleep because my dad had to go to the emergency room for his back, my whole house was flipped upside down.
    =\

what happened?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    =\

what happened?
    My dad's pizzeria is complete crap, my dad's disk or whatever in his back might be all ****ed up, we barely have health insurance, and my dad was crying in pain last night.

My mom is getting worried now if my dad can't handle working and all, and we moved to Staten Island and it's going to be hard to pay for the car insurance and all these bills.

Going to be tough, and it sucks because I'm going to Florida Thursday and it's going to be on my mind all week..about my dad and what's going on at home.

Not sure what to do at all. I guess I;ll have to call and check-in every once in awhile.

that sucks man...i wish i had something wise to tell you...but i get what you mean by saying youll just be thinking about it all the time.

Just go on your trip and try to enjoy yourself the best you can. i'm pretty sure your parents are going to say the same.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

that sucks man...i wish i had something wise to tell you...but i get what you mean by saying youll just be thinking about it all the time.

Just go on your trip and try to enjoy yourself the best you can. i'm pretty sure your parents are going to say the same.
    Yeah, it just makes me upset because my dad really hasn't made good money in awhile now and my mom never does anything. I feel awfully bad that she never gets a chance to really do anything.

Maybe I'll take her out to eat tomorrow night before I leave on Thursday.

And it's all getting scary to me now because my girlfriend is worried that when I graduate next year, I'll be supporting the hell out of my family instead of my father and that I'll never have the money or time for her.

I can see where she's worried about that, but I hope she's not too worried about it because my parents wouldn't allow me to do that.

Yeah, it just makes me upset because my dad really hasn't made good money in awhile now and my mom never does anything. I feel awfully bad that she never gets a chance to really do anything.

Maybe I'll take her out to eat tomorrow night before I leave on Thursday.

And it's all getting scary to me now because my girlfriend is worried that when I graduate next year, I'll be supporting the hell out of my family instead of my father and that I'll never have the money or time for her.

I can see where she's worried about that, but I hope she's not too worried about it because my parents wouldn't allow me to do that.
    your girlfriend shouldnt concern herself with your family matters lol.

dude, do what you do....when I came home from UGA my first year, (lets just say my schooling didnt last long), I moved out of my mom's house because she could no longer financially support me AND my 2 little brothers. it just made sense to me to take the burden off her. eventually her and my stepdad got to a better place which made me feel better. But it was rough thinking about how i needed to work, go to school and worrying about if i should be supporting my family. i was too young to feel that way, but i think every guy in a situation like youre in, and like i was, feels that way.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

your girlfriend shouldnt concern herself with your family matters lol.

dude, do what you do....when I came home from UGA my first year, (lets just say my schooling didnt last long), I moved out of my mom's house because she could no longer financially support me AND my 2 little brothers. it just made sense to me to take the burden off her. eventually her and my stepdad got to a better place which made me feel better. But it was rough thinking about how i needed to work, go to school and worrying about if i should be supporting my family. i was too young to feel that way, but i think every guy in a situation like youre in, and like i was, feels that way.
    Well yeah, I know what you mean. But I feel like I rather give her some money per month to pay for some expenses, to help her out...

More than moving out.

Moving out seems a lot more difficult and unrealistic at this point for me.

And it's my last year of college, I really don't want to overburden myself right now.

Well yeah, I know what you mean. But I feel like I rather give her some money per month to pay for some expenses, to help her out...

More than moving out.

Moving out seems a lot more difficult and unrealistic at this point for me.

And it's my last year of college, I really don't want to overburden myself right now.
    yea, doesnt seem at all realistic, i get ya
    Oderint Dum Metuant