Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I gotta agree with Dezz on the NT point. The only guy we've had that could play NT is Rogers....is he even on the field?!
    He will be this year. He was injured last year.

MUCH better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Did you know that some sociologists study bathroom ettique? Like..there is a field on how we act when we go to the bathroom lol.
    sociologists study anything! there definitely IS bathroom ettiquite though. Example: in a mens room, if youre the first one in, you use one of the urinals on the far side, that way, the next person can take the opposite. you basically want maximum distance until its no longer possible.

also, i hate ppl who talk to me in the bathroom...unless we were mid conversation while walking in, i dont wanna talk to you while my **** is in my hand, and yours is in your hand.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I am soooooooooo excited. Football is approaching, starting this Thursday!
    Can't wait to start up the Giants Chat Room when we play on August 8th.

Sports make me happy.

MUCH better.

I am soooooooooo excited. Football is approaching, starting this Thursday!
    Can't wait to start up the Giants Chat Room when we play on August 8th.

Sports make me happy.
    i stay off the forums when we have games. i dont even understand the point of the game day threads(do they still have those?)....its not like people read them, they just post to feel like they are some how contributing. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I gotta agree with Dezz on the NT point. The only guy we've had that could play NT is Rogers....is he even on the field?!
    Indeed, MH should think before he posts

i stay off the forums when we have games. i dont even understand the point of the game day threads(do they still have those?)....its not like people read them, they just post to feel like they are some how contributing. lol
    Oh theyre so fun. You see some respectable people around here go completely nuts in those threads.

sociologists study anything! there definitely IS bathroom ettiquite though. Example: in a mens room, if youre the first one in, you use one of the urinals on the far side, that way, the next person can take the opposite. you basically want maximum distance until its no longer possible.

also, i hate ppl who talk to me in the bathroom...unless we were mid conversation while walking in, i dont wanna talk to you while my **** is in my hand, and yours is in your hand.
    Yup, they said you should almost never use the urinal right next to the person beside you unless you absolutely have to. And the reason the bathroom stalls have the little spaces in between them is so that we are aware of who is next to us, and that, that person isn't doing anything weird. Which makes sense. Some countries have the stalls reaching all the way to the ceiling, and down to the ground, but our public restrooms don't. What does that say about our society? Interesting stuff.

MUCH better.

I HATE the gameday forum.
    I used it twice before, and I'm never using it again.

First of all, way too many people are posting at once, so every second, you have to keep refreshing your page. Who wants to do that the entire game?
    Secondly, some posters are just either way too optimistic (Roanoke) and pessimistic (Buddy), I can't take that.

The Chat is funny as hell. We can curse, and do whatever the hell we want.

MUCH better.

Yup, they said you should almost never use the urinal right next to the person beside you unless you absolutely have to. And the reason the bathroom stalls have the little spaces in between them is so that we are aware of who is next to us, and that, that person isn't doing anything weird. Which makes sense. Some countries have the stalls reaching all the way to the ceiling, and down to the ground, but our public restrooms don't. What does that say about our society? Interesting stuff.
    because contracting goes to the lowest bidder...and the lowest bidder will use less materials....and less materials = low walls lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

because contracting goes to the lowest bidder...and the lowest bidder will use less materials....and less materials = low walls lol
    lol..clever?

MUCH better.