+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #147661
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Did someone say smoothie?

    I want one.

  2. #147662
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Did someone say smoothie?

    I want one.
    Blimey Limey:

    Frozen strawberries, frozen pineapples, orange juice, splenda, lime.

    Stolen from God's cookbook.

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

  3. #147663
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Blimey Limey:

    Frozen strawberries, frozen pineapples, orange juice, splenda, lime.

    Stolen from God's cookbook.
    So there is a God... that sounds godly

  4. #147664
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    So there is a God... that sounds godly
    Yes, there is a God.

    Lol remember we had that religious debate...ON INSTAGRAM? Haha.

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

  5. #147665
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yes, there is a God.

    Lol remember we had that religious debate...ON INSTAGRAM? Haha.
    Let's do it again, hold on.. I'll find some controversial pic!

    Lol jk jk

  6. #147666
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Then that other chick started to talk to me about ****, this was the girl that wanted to get with me.

    But she's some weird drunk Irish chick.

  7. #147667
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    I mean.... her name was O'Donnell

  8. #147668
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    29,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Then that other chick started to talk to me about ****, this was the girl that wanted to get with me.

    But she's some weird drunk Irish chick.
    talk about redundant...................
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #147669
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,354
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    talk about redundant...................
    Seriously

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

  10. #147670
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    talk about redundant...................


    That was good

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts