I go to my dads in a few weeks...first thing I'm going to do when I get there.....well AFTER going to the beach all day...is go to this little mom & pops BBQ joint and order a metric **** ton of hushpuppies with DAT HONEYBUTTER, SONNNN!!!!!!

I meant in North Carolina, btw....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    why? lolhe's a ****ing ******. if he ever gets to the NFL level, he's going to crumble faster than Ryan Leaf
    Don't get me wrong, he's no angel, but some of the complaints are. "Johnny Football was seen taking shots". WHAAAAAT?! OMGZ NO WAY! What young adult doesn't drink? It's just comical.

Yeah, what's up with that guy? Keep hearing how he's an asshat

I just want to go fishing a lake this weekend with a 6 pack and a bowl pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Don't get me wrong, he's no angel, but some of the complaints are. "Johnny Football was seen taking shots". WHAAAAAT?! OMGZ NO WAY! What young adult doesn't drink? It's just comical.
    I dont care about THAT stuff....but what i do care about is how he complains about being in the spotlight, and being judged...and all that ****. Ummm...I'm sorry...do you wanna be a football player? then deal with it and STFU you ****ing 12 year old...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, what's up with that guy? Keep hearing how he's an asshat
    Being an asshat is one thing, but reporting that he's taking shots, while millions of other college athletes are doing the same is nonsense.

I dont care about THAT stuff....but what i do care about is how he complains about being in the spotlight, and being judged...and all that ****. Ummm...I'm sorry...do you wanna be a football player? then deal with it and STFU you ****ing 12 year old...
    He's a baby, I'm not Johnny Football fan. I just think the media is just going too far however.

He reminds me SOOOOO much of Kanye West...."new slave" and all that bull****....and his "Not for sale" nonsense. you dumb mother****er, YOU ARE FOR SALE....you sold to nike, your record label...your ****ing baby photos...everything about that guy is a living hypocritical contradiction. People like that are just terrible humans. People who think they are somehow a martyr for being in the spotlight....wtf, i dont even get it
    Oderint Dum Metuant

He reminds me SOOOOO much of Kanye West...."new slave" and all that bull****....and his "Not for sale" nonsense. you dumb mother****er, YOU ARE FOR SALE....you sold to nike, your record label...your ****ing baby photos...everything about that guy is a living hypocritical contradiction. People like that are just terrible humans. People who think they are somehow a martyr for being in the spotlight....wtf, i dont even get it
    All I see are ellipses, and asterisks in your post. Good heavens...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He's a baby, I'm not Johnny Football fan. I just think the media is just going too far however.
    Well, he's not serious about football...which is funny considering the ridiculous nickname. You don't become a millionaire athlete, especially a QB, by making your own life visible to everyone. The kid needs/needed better handlers...or just SOMEONE to tell him how to act.
    Oderint Dum Metuant