Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    May I ask how any of you all behaved when you were 20?

Johnny Football will be fine and probably a great pro.
    Agreed, all media garbage. He should slow it down though, stay out of the media. Some people letthe attention effect them negatively

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Some people letthe attention effect them negatively
    that's what i dont get. however, i dont use twitter or anything, so i guess that works to my advantage lol. might be the worst thing to ever happen to entertainment, whether we're talking about sports, or anything otherwise lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Im excited for the Manning Bowl, but for some reason Im just as excited for when they play the Panthers. I want Cam sulking on the bench with a towell over his head again. I hate the Panthers.

Im excited for the Manning Bowl, but for some reason Im just as excited for when they play the Panthers. I want Cam sulking on the bench with a towell over his head again. I hate the Panthers.
    hahaha. i think the last time i hated the Panthers, Brandon Jacobs was scoring on them at will in that one night game in 08? Theyve kind been bad since then
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    hahaha. i think the last time i hated the Panthers, Brandon Jacobs was scoring on them at will in that one night game in 08? Theyve kind been bad since then
    Weve had some great battles since 05. I dont haaate them, but its pretty close. Yea that one game in 08 where Ward had that huge run in OT was an awesome one. Right up the middle and cut outside. He looked like a race horse coming out of the gate from where I was
    Last edited by dezzzR; 07-31-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    So why is it we only hear about him, and no other NFL hopefuls in regards to his attitude?

He's in the public spotlight. I hope he fails, because the name Johnny Football is incredibly stupid. Then again, you like Tim Tebow, so this isn't shocking.

At 20 I was in school full time, working full time time and paying bills for my mom.
    You hope he fails?

What the hell is that?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You hope he fails?

What the hell is that?
    It was the same for Tebow with him. Hes letting the media paint their characters and he hates the person for it. You should be mad with the media Pizz

It was the same for Tebow with him. Hes letting the media paint their characters and he hates the person for it. You should be mad with the media Pizz
    He hated Tebow because he was "too good". Now he hates Johnny Football because he's "not good enough"

Only one bowl of porridge left for Goldilocks.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

He's in the spotlight because he won the Heisman. Like Morehead stated, what do you expect out of a 20 year old kid?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He's in the spotlight because he won the Heisman. Like Morehead stated, what do you expect out of a 20 year old kid?
    You mean "what do you expect out of a 20 year old man?"