Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    You mean "what do you expect out of a 20 year old man?"
    He's a kid to me.

If you view him as a man, then that's fine. Technically, it's not wrong.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He's a kid to me.

If you view him as a man, then that's fine. Technically, it's not wrong.
    20 is not a kid, should be an adult. He's also looking to make the NFL, he should act more like an adult.. and that includes not being a ***** lol

20 is not a kid, should be an adult. He's also looking to make the NFL, he should act more like an adult.. and that includes not being a ***** lol
    As a 27 year old, I still act like a kid. Hell I forget Im 27.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    As a 27 year old, I still act like a kid. Hell I forget Im 27.
    I do too, but still...*****ing about all the media as a football player, ugh.

Why "should" it be an adult? Most 20 year olds don't even live alone, pay their own bills, pay for their student loans, and etc. All "adult" things. Technically since he's over the age of 18, he is considered an "adult". Mentally, he's not an adult, which is why I do not consider him such.

And if you think all of those playing in the NFL are "adults", then you are sadly mistaken.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    He hated Tebow because he was "too good". Now he hates Johnny Football because he's "not good enough"

Only one bowl of porridge left for Goldilocks.
    i dislike them for different reasons.

generally speaking....the only thing they have in common that i dont like about them is that people wont shutup about them, lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Why "should" it be an adult? Most 20 year olds don't even live alone, pay their own bills, pay for their student loans, and etc. All "adult" things. Technically since he's over the age of 18, he is considered an "adult". Mentally, he's not an adult, which is why I do not consider him such.

And if you think all of those playing in the NFL are "adults", then you are sadly mistaken.
    I don't see why he should ***** about the media though, he should expect this.

It's like me getting the job at goldman sach's and then *****ing because on the first day, someone made fun of me for wearing a street corner tie.

you think that kid pays for anything? lol

free ride...should be making millions if he gets drafted where he thinks he should....he's set. he can keep on being a kid, and he wouldnt even notice.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's like me getting the job at goldman sach's and then *****ing because on the first day, someone made fun of me for wearing a street corner tie.
    i know ppl who work for GS....yea, that'd probably would happen. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Because they (as they usually do with popular athletes, celebrities, etc.) blow things up. I'm not really a fan of his, but some of the stories are like so what? It's not a big deal.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.