Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Dont you start! Iv seen you bashing Webby. Hes the only good thing we got going in the secondary.
    I used to LOVE Webster. it sucks that he regressed so far....hopefully this means he's turning things around! =]
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Dont you start! Iv seen you bashing Webby. Hes the only good thing we got going in the secondary.
    He's gotten burned so many times during training camp already. Gambled, and picked off Eli. I'll be rooting for him, but I don't have really high expectations for him this season.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I used to LOVE Webster. it sucks that he regressed so far....hopefully this means he's turning things around! =]
    I have a man crush on Webby, we go way back. When I really started becoming obsessed with the Giants and we drafted him I bought into all the homerism. (Thats why I said your soul is pure Rudy, it wasnt a knock at all). Kept telling everyone how he was going to be great. No one believed me. Then 07 came along, followed by an even better 08, even the dreadful 09 season he was still pretty good

It does stink watching him struggle but hes not getting any help from Perry or Rolle.

I have a man crush on Webby, we go way back. When I really started becoming obsessed with the Giants and we drafted him I bought into all the homerism. (Thats why I said your soul is pure Rudy, it wasnt a knock at all). Kept telling everyone how he was going to be great. No one believed me. Then 07 came along, followed by an even better 08. It does stink watching him struggle but hes not getting any help from Perry or Rolle.
    Wait, why is my soul pure?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    probably because you talk more trash about own players than you display homerism =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Your blind faith, remember? "Eli will throw for 5000 yards, Brown and wilson will have 1000 yards each. "

I used to be the same way

Your blind faith, remember? "Eli will throw for 5000 yards, Brown and wilson will have 1000 yards each. "

I used to be the same way
    she said she was being sarcastic that day lol

OR she just said that after we were all like "wtf rudyy....u srs?!"
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Your blind faith, remember? "Eli will throw for 5000 yards, Brown and wilson will have 1000 yards each. "I used to be the same way
    Oh yeah. That will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    probably because you talk more trash about own players than you display homerism =P
    **** homers. I don't think I'm that harsh...I just go by what I see, rather than what people tell me.

I never bash "homers" because when people were optimistic during 2011 that we would turn it around and make a run, they got crucified. Turns out we won the freaking Super Bowl.