Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Looks like EDM is getting a little vacation. Possibly even more than a little.
    What the heck is an EDM?
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    What the heck is an EDM?
    EliDaManning, lol

Oh..Now I know. That's ridiculous. They are getting way too sensitive around here on the MB. Maybe it has something to do with the Riley Cooper thing and everyone is walking on eggshells.

Everyone needs to calm down a tad. The only bannable offense he's guilty of is being an Eli Cultist.
    Get well soon 80.

Oh..Now I know. That's ridiculous. They are getting way too sensitive around here on the MB. Maybe it has something to do with the Riley Cooper thing and everyone is walking on eggshells.

Everyone needs to calm down a tad. The only bannable offense he's guilty of is being an Eli Cultist.
    Well, what he said was a bit on the racist side. It probably would have ended differently for him if he just originally said, "Yeah, that probably is a bit over the line," and edited his post to say Japanese. But, I don't think anyone has ever made the claim that he was the sharpest tack in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Well, what he said was a bit on the racist side. It probably would have ended differently for him if he just originally said, "Yeah, that probably is a bit over the line," and edited his post to say Japanese. But, I don't think anyone has ever made the claim that he was the sharpest tack in the box.
    Not really.
    He does have a habit of pushing the personal insults. Maybe this was enough of a comment to push it over the edge.
    He and his alter egos (Dark Saint and 4th and 1) do that because they know they can come back with another screen name.

I expect to see a lot more of DarkSaint for the next week.
    Get well soon 80.

Not really.
    He does have a habit of pushing the personal insults. Maybe this was enough of a comment to push it over the edge.
    He and his alter egos (Dark Saint and 4th and 1) do that because they know they can come back with another screen name.

I expect to see a lot more of DarkSaint for the next week.
    4th and 1 has been banned a while now, too.

And who has time to have multiple accounts like that anyway? Damn, I just have the one and I spend entirely way too much time here, lol.

Pappy, check your FB.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

That guy was a ****brick anyway

It was a derogatory attack on a race of people, and it was blatant. I'm sorry if you feel that we're too sensitive around here, and stuff like that should have a place on these boards, but the Giants organization feels otherwise. People call the front office about this message board on a semi-regular basis because of some of the completely insensitive remarks that are made. Most of the calls are overreactions, but some are actually legit, and happened because of some highly offensive ignorance on the part of some of our regular posters.

And really, MS....lets not call other people out for pushing situations too far. That would be incredibly hypocritical of you, and I know you're better than that, right?

And to set the record straight, DarkSaint is not 4thand1 and/or EDM. If they are, they've got a hell of a complicated anti-detection system in place.

Just leave the whole thing alone please.

Sorry, for bringing this to the THEE thread. I just thought it would bring a few lulz and "what a dumbass" kind of comments.