Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    que?
    Oh, you don't go on TAGF, so you probably don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

SouthernGiant made a Giants Chat Room, and we all go on there during the game. It's much more fun than the game day thread, and you can curse...hahaha..Most of the members on here go on there.

Please support.

Great news for the Yankees. lmao

I dont care....MLB has spiraled out of control. there's gonna be another strike. I can smell it.
    He said he's gonna appeal. But he has to wait until November/December

Please support.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He said he's gonna appeal. But he has to wait until November/December
    likely wont make much difference. there's what, 11 other players with 50 gamers? He wont get off on that technicality that Braun did last time, so....i think its going to end up a done deal.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Oh, you don't go on TAGF, so you probably don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

SouthernGiant made a Giants Chat Room, and we all go on there during the game. It's much more fun than the game day thread, and you can curse...hahaha..Most of the members on here go on there.
    ohh, gotcha. yea i stay away lol....plus, since i've been MIA from tagf for a long period of time, i dont know as many posters as i used to, nor do they know me, outside my Internet Celebrity that is. I'm kind of a big deal.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

ohh, gotcha. yea i stay away lol....plus, since i've been MIA from tagf for a long period of time, i dont know as many posters as i used to, nor do they know me, outside my Internet Celebrity that is. I'm kind of a big deal.
    No.

Please support.

likely wont make much difference. there's what, 11 other players with 50 gamers? He wont get off on that technicality that Braun did last time, so....i think its going to end up a done deal.
    Yeah

Lol one of the guys who also got suspended, I believe it was Nelson Cruz, said he was "forced" into using enhancement drugs because he got sick.....

Please support.

Yeah

Lol one of the guys who also got suspended, I believe it was Nelson Cruz, said he was "forced" into using enhancement drugs because he got sick.....
    lol nice.

not everyone can be like Andy Pettitte. said something along the lines of "yes...I took HGH to come back from an injury...at the time, I didn't really know much about it. It's 100% my fault, and I take full responisbility for my actions."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    lmao. how great is that pic hahahahaha
    That pic is epic.

Mark Sanchez gets booed in scrimmage.....Chromartie calls Jets fans classless. This is so much better than anything baseball related lololololololol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Mark Sanchez gets booed in scrimmage.....Chromartie calls Jets fans classless. This is so much better than anything baseball related lololololololol
    The Jets are such a dumpster fire. I remember people telling me I was nuts for thinking as soon as they hit a rough patch that they would come unglued. HAHAHAHA.