1. #148021
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,189
    What has discovery done to shark week?!

  2. #148022
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,956
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    What has discovery done to shark week?!
    What is the big deal with Shark Week?

  3. #148023
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,554
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    okay so fantasy is setup, just waiting on Kase to send me his email....

    I think we should move on the league from Pats (i'll post this on FBook too). I've talked to him 4 times in the past 3 years and 3 of those times were to sign up for fantasy.

    Would any of the newer thread members be interested in the league. $50 entry
    I saw a steves team in the leauge figured it was him ? never mind its not there now
    Last edited by byron; 08-06-2013 at 10:18 AM.

  4. #148024
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    What is the big deal with Shark Week?

  5. #148025
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    What is the big deal with Shark Week?
    Shark week was pretty cool when I was younger.....now I dont know why they bother. who cares about "dramatic reenactments" ?!!?

    It's pointless to continue on this faux trend of trying to make Discovery Channel or History Channel important anymore, when they sold out and went reality tv. lol......i remember when those channels were cool <---hipster JP
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #148026
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,189
    My sister caught a 6ft 100 pound mako about 2 weeks ago, it was delish.

  7. #148027
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,189
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Shark week was pretty cool when I was younger.....now I dont know why they bother. who cares about "dramatic reenactments" ?!!?

    It's pointless to continue on this faux trend of trying to make Discovery Channel or History Channel important anymore, when they sold out and went reality tv. lol......i remember when those channels were cool <---hipster JP
    I want educational shows like they used to do about each species, not stupid reenactments or magnamom are whatever they call. They interview the guy from the neck up and you think to yourself "ok, what limb are you missing....hmmm?" They showed some cool footage of what could potentially be magnamom or whatever. But its just like ancient aliens, "are these gigantic sharks still living among us, heres a bunch of potential evidence, but youll still never know by the end of the episode", even though i love ancient aliens lol.

  8. #148028
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,956
    [QUOTE=JPizzack;818271]Shark week was pretty cool when I was younger.....now I dont know why they bother. who cares about "dramatic reenactments" ?!!?It's pointless to continue on this faux trend of trying to make Discovery Channel or History Channel important anymore, when they sold out and went reality tv. lol......i remember when those channels were cool

  9. #148029
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,836
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I want educational shows like they used to do about each species, not stupid reenactments or magnamom are whatever they call. They interview the guy from the neck up and you think to yourself "ok, what limb are you missing....hmmm?" They showed some cool footage of what could potentially be magnamom or whatever. But its just like ancient aliens, "are these gigantic sharks still living among us, heres a bunch of potential evidence, but youll still never know by the end of the episode", even though i love ancient aliens lol.
    i'm not sure if this is tangent or not....

    I got SO pissed when I realized they added Military Channel to my cable company....yet I don't have access to it. When I put the guide on, literally the only titles that interest me are on the military channel...and hten i rmember I cant watch it =(
    **** you cable companies!!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #148030
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,070
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    i'm not sure if this is tangent or not....

    I got SO pissed when I realized they added Military Channel to my cable company....yet I don't have access to it. When I put the guide on, literally the only titles that interest me are on the military channel...and hten i rmember I cant watch it =(
    **** you cable companies!!!!!
    Too bad. The Military Channel is awesome.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts