What has discovery done to shark week?!

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    What has discovery done to shark week?!
    What is the big deal with Shark Week?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    okay so fantasy is setup, just waiting on Kase to send me his email....

I think we should move on the league from Pats (i'll post this on FBook too). I've talked to him 4 times in the past 3 years and 3 of those times were to sign up for fantasy.

Would any of the newer thread members be interested in the league. $50 entry
    I saw a steves team in the leauge figured it was him ? never mind its not there now
    Last edited by byron; 08-06-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Shark week was pretty cool when I was younger.....now I dont know why they bother. who cares about "dramatic reenactments" ?!!?

It's pointless to continue on this faux trend of trying to make Discovery Channel or History Channel important anymore, when they sold out and went reality tv. lol......i remember when those channels were cool <---hipster JP
    Oderint Dum Metuant

My sister caught a 6ft 100 pound mako about 2 weeks ago, it was delish.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Shark week was pretty cool when I was younger.....now I dont know why they bother. who cares about "dramatic reenactments" ?!!?

It's pointless to continue on this faux trend of trying to make Discovery Channel or History Channel important anymore, when they sold out and went reality tv. lol......i remember when those channels were cool <---hipster JP
    I want educational shows like they used to do about each species, not stupid reenactments or magnamom are whatever they call. They interview the guy from the neck up and you think to yourself "ok, what limb are you missing....hmmm?" They showed some cool footage of what could potentially be magnamom or whatever. But its just like ancient aliens, "are these gigantic sharks still living among us, heres a bunch of potential evidence, but youll still never know by the end of the episode", even though i love ancient aliens lol.

[QUOTE=JPizzack;818271]Shark week was pretty cool when I was younger.....now I dont know why they bother. who cares about "dramatic reenactments" ?!!?It's pointless to continue on this faux trend of trying to make Discovery Channel or History Channel important anymore, when they sold out and went reality tv. lol......i remember when those channels were cool

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I want educational shows like they used to do about each species, not stupid reenactments or magnamom are whatever they call. They interview the guy from the neck up and you think to yourself "ok, what limb are you missing....hmmm?" They showed some cool footage of what could potentially be magnamom or whatever. But its just like ancient aliens, "are these gigantic sharks still living among us, heres a bunch of potential evidence, but youll still never know by the end of the episode", even though i love ancient aliens lol.
    i'm not sure if this is tangent or not....

I got SO pissed when I realized they added Military Channel to my cable company....yet I don't have access to it. When I put the guide on, literally the only titles that interest me are on the military channel...and hten i rmember I cant watch it =(
    **** you cable companies!!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    i'm not sure if this is tangent or not....

I got SO pissed when I realized they added Military Channel to my cable company....yet I don't have access to it. When I put the guide on, literally the only titles that interest me are on the military channel...and hten i rmember I cant watch it =(
    **** you cable companies!!!!!
    Too bad. The Military Channel is awesome.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi