+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #148061
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Isnt that Moreheads favorite movie?
    Not sure. I think he just likes Asian girls with a huge shnoz? Hard to say
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #148062
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,815
    New York Giants' Victor Cruz Believes Hakeem Nicks is Worth "Mike Wallace Money"
    Is Cruz becoming a malcontent?

  3. #148063
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,815
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Not sure. I think he just likes Asian girls with a huge shnoz? Hard to say
    Great character but yes, not so pretty, her nose looks like a parrots beek. Lucy Lu is much prettier, and I find her to be more bad ***.

  4. #148064
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,614
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Great character but yes, not so pretty, her nose looks like a parrots beek. Lucy Lu is much prettier, and I find her to be more bad ***.
    Yea, she's pretty hideous. poor thing.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #148065
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    New York Giants' Victor Cruz Believes Hakeem Nicks is Worth "Mike Wallace Money"
    Is Cruz becoming a malcontent?
    how would that make him a malcontent?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

  6. #148066
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,166
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    how would that make him a malcontent?
    Everything dezzz says about Victor is over blown, over the top, and overly dramatic.

    MUCH better.

  7. #148067
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,464
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    how would that make him a malcontent?
    It wouldn't.

    BTW...got my ticket for the game. I'm sitting with Rosie. He does have one other seat as of now if anyone is interested.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #148068
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    It wouldn't.

    BTW...got my ticket for the game. I'm sitting with Rosie. He does have one other seat as of now if anyone is interested.

    MUCH better.

  9. #148069
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,815
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    how would that make him a malcontent?
    Its not just this, he constantly running his mouth.

  10. #148070
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    It wouldn't.

    BTW...got my ticket for the game. I'm sitting with Rosie. He does have one other seat as of now if anyone is interested.
    niccce

    I thin kwe are going to have a monster tailgate this year. A lot of people coming around for this one
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts