1. #148091
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Malcontent : Dissatisfied and complaining or making trouble.

    Again its not just this quote. The zimm quote, his complaining about his contract before and after he signed it, saying playing the slot shouldnt effect how he gets paid and he took less than he deserved. He seems dissatisfied with his contract, he was complaining about it, and Im sure the Giants dont want him going around saying Nicks is worth 60 mill. Would you say that he should at least learn to keep his mouth shut, or too think more before he speaks?
    the Zimm quote was taken out of context and he was commenting on it. Stupid, but far from rebellious.

    He never really complained ever publically about his contract and your going off the media beat writers who constantly pull things out of their ***. You should know better by now.

    He thought he was worth more, but he signed it. Lol very few players feel that they get paid what they are worth. The only person still talking about these things are you.

    I don tthink its a big deal since the Giants already made it public knowledge that they feel Nicks is a top receiver in the league and the hands down #1. It doesn't seem lke Cruz said anything that the organization hasn't said.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

  2. #148092
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You are the Osi Umenyiora of THEE thread. Never happy.
    You'll probably start ****ting on people soon.
    Nonsense, Im always happy. Pizz on the other hand....

    Yea, youll be first! hahahaha

  3. #148093
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    well the plan is/was the wife was going ....its more of a drive than I want to make alone....I'm a puss I guess...
    na I hear ya

    that's a long one
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

  4. #148094
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,554
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    na I hear ya

    that's a long one
    we going to try and get a bunch of seats together ?

  5. #148095
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    we going to try and get a bunch of seats together ?

    na not this year. Its going to be a nightmare on price and availability for Eagles
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

  6. #148096
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,554
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    na not this year. Its going to be a nightmare on price and availability for Eagles
    when should I start looking now or is later better?
    Last edited by byron; 08-08-2013 at 11:45 AM.

  7. #148097
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,214
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    the Zimm quote was taken out of context and he was commenting on it. Stupid, but far from rebellious.

    He never really complained ever publically about his contract and your going off the media beat writers who constantly pull things out of their ***. You should know better by now.

    He thought he was worth more, but he signed it. Lol very few players feel that they get paid what they are worth. The only person still talking about these things are you.

    I don tthink its a big deal since the Giants already made it public knowledge that they feel Nicks is a top receiver in the league and the hands down #1. It doesn't seem lke Cruz said anything that the organization hasn't said.
    Malcontent doesnt just mean rebellious. How I missed you making up your own arguments.lol What other way can you take the Zim quote, come on....
    “I’m not going to lie, it’s tough. It’s tough. When you understand from a numbers standpoint, and the numbers you put up you feel like deserve a certain amount of money,” Cruz said, via Ralph Vacchiano after he signed

    “But I’m not going to say it’s easy when you see guys getting these huge paydays and you feel like you’re at the same caliber, if not better than some of those guys,” Cruz said.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 08-08-2013 at 11:43 AM.

  8. #148098
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,960
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Malcontent doesnt just mean rebellious. How I missed you making up your own arguments.lol What other way can you take the Zim quote, come on....
    “I’m not going to lie, it’s tough. It’s tough. When you understand from a numbers standpoint, and the numbers you put up you feel like deserve a certain amount of money,” Cruz said, via Ralph Vacchiano after he signed

    “But I’m not going to say it’s easy when you see guys getting these huge paydays and you feel like you’re at the same caliber, if not better than some of those guys,” Cruz said.
    That is NOT a complaint.

  9. #148099
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That is NOT a complaint.
    Youre right it sounds like whining

  10. #148100
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    when should I start looking now or is later better?
    I would start looking now and if u see something pull the trigger. I am going to wait it out and hope I can get a connect to come through for me
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts