1. #148291
    All-Pro Eli TO Shockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    2002 maxima, some guy hit me on the back side. Rear-ended kind of.

    The damage is mostly by the tire protector and the back door.

    The tire protector or whatever goes around it is jammed in. So the tire is scrubbing the car when I drive and hit bumps.

    If I don't get it fixed , I'm afraid I'll have to replace that tire too.

    I just had this idiot hit me while leaving a JAY-Z concert. I was stuck in traffic trying to leave the parking lot. He had his gf hanging out the window crying how he left her. he tried to be cute and leave her there. Backed out right into me.

  2. #148292
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    I just had this idiot hit me while leaving a JAY-Z concert. I was stuck in traffic trying to leave the parking lot. He had his gf hanging out the window crying how he left her. he tried to be cute and leave her there. Backed out right into me.
    well theres your problem right there.

  3. #148293
    All-Pro Eli TO Shockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,789
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    well theres your problem right there.
    Haha. It was the jayz, Justin Timberlake hard summer tour. They sold out the Rose Bowl. 90k people. it was insane.

  4. #148294
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    I just had this idiot hit me while leaving a JAY-Z concert. I was stuck in traffic trying to leave the parking lot. He had his gf hanging out the window crying how he left her. he tried to be cute and leave her there. Backed out right into me.
    What a prick. That's why I hate driving too. Accidents are horrible when someone ****s up your car.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  5. #148295
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    Haha. It was the jayz, Justin Timberlake hard summer tour. They sold out the Rose Bowl. 90k people. it was insane.
    I'd totally go to a Justin Timberlake concert.

    However rap concerts are ****ing terrible. Some dude yelling on a stage with 3 hype men yelling the ****ing lyrics? so bad.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #148296
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    I am not sure how I will be able to afford this car damage payment. **** man.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  7. #148297
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27,332
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'd totally go to a Justin Timberlake concert.

    However rap concerts are ****ing terrible. Some dude yelling on a stage with 3 hype men yelling the ****ing lyrics? so bad.
    What the hells wrong with todays "men".

  8. #148298
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I am not sure how I will be able to afford this car damage payment. **** man.
    You have a friend thats good with cars? Take the back bumper off or play around with it until its not hitting the tire.

  9. #148299
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    You have a friend thats good with cars? Take the back bumper off or play around with it until its not hitting the tire.
    Naw I don't. I guess I can try bending one of the parts where it's scratching against the tire.

    I have to get it fixed eventually anyway. ****ing sucks because this is crunch time between school and less work.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  10. #148300
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,772
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    What the hells wrong with todays "men".
    umm what??! the guy is the quintessential entertainer. he's good at EVERYTHING he does, and hes ****ing hilarious to boot. plus, b*tches love JT.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts