1. #148321
    All-Pro Eli TO Shockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    She was crying because of the concert or because you were giving her the good stuff?
    Her gag reflexes were kicking in..

  2. #148322
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    Her gag reflexes were kicking in..
    Oh lawd, you guys can party!

  3. #148323
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    I hear you. But c'mon its Jay-Z. He played all his old stuff. The concert was one of the best ive been too. Not to mention there were 90,000 people there throwing up the diamond. Hes a legend.

    JT was good too. This girl who took me was crying. So awkward..LOL.
    I wouldn't know a single Jay Z song. (Are they called songs)
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #148324
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I wouldn't know a single Jay Z song. (Are they called songs)
    got mad beatz

  5. #148325
    All-Pro Eli TO Shockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I wouldn't know a single Jay Z song. (Are they called songs)
    Hes been one of the best at what he does for about 15 years. Im sure you've heard a few... even if in the background at a baseball or football game..lol

  6. #148326
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    Hes been one of the best at what he does for about 15 years. Im sure you've heard a few... even if in the background at a baseball or football game..lol
    Lies. One of the highest paid?, yes.

  7. #148327
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    He's good and high paid. I don't have an issue with him but he kinda needs to finish.

  8. #148328
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    Hes been one of the best at what he does for about 15 years. Im sure you've heard a few... even if in the background at a baseball or football game..lol
    I'm just giving you a hard time.

    The fact is that I don't know a single Jay Z song. I don't like rap, hip hop or anything related. Its crap to me. But I acknowledge that its all a matter of opinion.

    The only rap song I ever came close to liking was that one by Coolio..... Gangsta's Paradise.

    And the only "Gangsta" I like is married to my friend Lando.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #148329
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm just giving you a hard time.

    The fact is that I don't know a single Jay Z song. I don't like rap, hip hop or anything related. Its crap to me. But I acknowledge that its all a matter of opinion.

    The only rap song I ever came close to liking was that one by Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise.

    And the only "Gangsta" I like is married to my friend Lando.
    Do you only like rock? I'm just curious, not like there is anything wrong with it.

  10. #148330
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Do you only like rock? I'm just curious, not like there is anything wrong with it.
    Well.."rock" is a very wide range of music.

    I like anything that's good. Especially by Plaxico Jones.
    Did you know that they mention Eli Manning in their big hit? Just asking.......

    Might want to check them out on itunes.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts