Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    conservative with trades? im kinda the same way. if it leaves a glaring weakness in my team just to improve one facet of the game, i wont do it.

like one year i traded Ray Rice for Megatron, and it worked where i edged out an extra 20+ pts or so on the season, but....my RBs ended up sucking worse than i thought....
    How bad was the other guy's RBs? I don't remember their production but seems a little unfair naw?

My co-worker keeps farting and they sound overly wet. I can imagine his seat smells like ****.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I have to start my leagues soon. I'm doing a few Yahoo! ones, and if the drafting is as you say it is, I want to hop in a few right now.
    There are paid leagues in the free custom league search. The Commish seemed legit everyone paid in advance. But of course you run the risk of not getting paid if you win. How many leagues do you usually do?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Spreads. You never did spreads?

Giants favored by 3.0 over the cowboys, you pick either/or or the over/unders?
    Oh, never mind. I thought you meant "spreadsheets," like Microsoft Excel.

No, I do spreads all the time. I'm a beast.

Matter of fact, I'm starting a Pick 'Em League right meow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    There are paid leagues in the free custom league search. The Commish seemed legit everyone paid in advance. But of course you run the risk of not getting paid if you win. How many leagues do you usually do?
    Lol, I would never pay a random commish. I would not run that risk, but then again... the commish would be kicked out and banned forever on yahoo if everyone reported it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    How bad was the other guy's RBs? I don't remember their production but seems a little unfair naw?
    it was 2011, both had awesome seasons. it was a PPR league, so that put Rice on Johnson's level, even though Calvin had a ton of recs and ton of TDs.

Rice just had so many receptions and recieving yards that year.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Oh, never mind. I thought you meant "spreadsheets," like Microsoft Excel.

No, I do spreads all the time. I'm a beast.

Matter of fact, I'm starting a Pick 'Em League right meow.
    Send me an invite brah, I like that stuff. I might be in one right now actually.

I called it "spread sheet" because I work at an accounting firm and that's what we call our work pool one LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    I did 3 last year, I'm doing 10 this year.

I was actually gonna do the Yahoo! paid leagues ($25, $50, $100). A few $25 ones there, and maybe a few on NFL.com.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    it was 2011, both had awesome seasons. it was a PPR league, so that put Rice on Johnson's level, even though Calvin had a ton of recs and ton of TDs.

Rice just had so many receptions and recieving yards that year.
    Ah, gotcha!

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    uhg

Kendrick Lamar is garbage

that bull**** yesterday is a watered down diss track

piggy bank part 2...
    The verse was sick. I dont think it deserved the kind of reaction it got though... Overall Kendrick is lyrical and his his own style. And it wasnt even a diss track. 2 of the guys he called out were on the the song lol.