Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Lol, I would never pay a random commish. I would not run that risk, but then again... the commish would be kicked out and banned forever on yahoo if everyone reported it.
    I don't know. You run that risk when you Paypal money to someone you don't know.

Yahoo! would probably tell the people: "tough ****, if you wanted to pay for FF, you could have done one of our pay leagues."

I liked Big Sean's voice more than I liked Lamar's. He has a weird voice, but he sounds great lyrically.

Lol, I would never pay a random commish. I would not run that risk, but then again... the commish would be kicked out and banned forever on yahoo if everyone reported it.
    Yea I was iffy too. I was the 12th person to join and everyone had already paid so I said screw it and jumped in. He seems like a decent guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    The verse was sick. I dont think it deserved the kind of reaction it got though... Overall Kendrick is lyrical and his his own style. And it wasnt even a diss track. 2 of the guys he called out were on the the song lol.
    I actually like Kendrick Lamar....his music is dark enough where it doesnt remind me of the radio **** they always push on you...and he has good flow. What else can you REALLY ask for in 2013?! Hiphop is dead...so i'll give props to a guy for still trying lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

that being said....diss tracks are sooooooooo gay. what is this, 1996? that **** isn't even entertaining. who gives a ****.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I liked Big Sean's voice more than I liked Lamar's. He has a weird voice, but he sounds great lyrically.
    The things I would do to both of them.....
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The things I would do to both of them.....
    Send me videos

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    that being said....diss tracks are sooooooooo gay. what is this, 1996? that **** isn't even entertaining. who gives a ****.
    Diss tracks are the essence of hip-hop. Nas vs Jay-Z? Ether and Takeover? That's what makes hip-hop.

Send me videos
    k.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Diss tracks are the essence of hip-hop. Nas vs Jay-Z? Ether and Takeover? That's what makes hip-hop.
    nope. whack.
    Oderint Dum Metuant