Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    I think money goes to yahoo and they pay out
    nah thats different. You know the free custom leagues that people start? Well some of them are paid leagues collected and payed out by the commish. Yahoo doesnt get a cut like they do in the yahoo payed leagues.

btw Matt.... you know there's no such thing as "European accent" right? There's quite a few countries in Europe, most of which use different languages lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    nah thats different. You know the free custom leagues that people start? Well some of them are paid leagues collected and payed out by the commish. Yahoo doesnt get a cut like they do in the yahoo payed leagues.
    wait....Yahoo has pay leagues? and they take a cut? lmao

i assume it's just an anonymous thing...like where you dont play with friends, that is...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    wait....Yahoo has pay leagues? and they take a cut? lmao

i assume it's just an anonymous thing...like where you dont play with friends, that is...
    yea exactly. NFL.com, Sportsline, Yahoo, espn they all have leagues like that where 12 teams pay 30 bucks each and the winner gets like $200 lol. its a total scam.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    Lol what was sick about it? It was Vanilla. Go listen to Cassady's response. That's what sick is about.

He just mentioned names and made a ******ed comparison. He blows
    I liked it. You like Metal . Which isnt even considered music in most countries. lol.

yea exactly. NFL.com, Sportsline, Yahoo, espn they all have leagues like that where 12 teams pay 30 bucks each and the winner gets like $200 lol. its a total scam.
    ugh....that must be designed for the "forever-alones" who dont have friends. poor *******s.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

btw Matt.... you know there's no such thing as "European accent" right? There's quite a few countries in Europe, most of which use different languages lol
    yea but I don't know which one i was looking for lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

yea but I don't know which one i was looking for lol,

I liked it. You like Metal . Which isnt even considered music in most countries. lol.
    I like it all but there's. oohing to lie I rap for the past ten years. Not much better in rock.

It was weak sauce... That soft west coast ****

And Metal is still huge in other countries. Bans that could fill 100 person venues in the states sellout arenas across the pond

women are so obnoxious.....i mean...i know im not telling anyone anything they dont already know...but...still lol

some girls want nothing to do with you when you show interest...they flirt back, but then throw on the brakes....

now that im kinda seeing someone, these same chicks....i have to fight them off with a stick, lol. and it ruins all chance of any future "relations" because im going to immediately refer back to how they were prior. *****es....i'll never understand....
    Last edited by JPizzack; 08-14-2013 at 06:05 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant