Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    women are so obnoxious.....i mean...i know im not telling anyone anything they dont already know...but...still lol

some girls want nothing to do with you when you show interest...they flirt back, but then throw on the breaks....

now that im kinda seeing someone, these same chicks....i have to fight them off with a stick, lol. and it ruins all chance of any future "relations" because im going to immediately refer back to how they were prior. *****es....i'll never understand....
    When it rains it pours. I wish I could go back to being single, I'd invest in a 50 dollar wedding band to just wear to bars and get the skanks.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    When it rains it pours. I wish I could go back to being single, I'd invest in a 50 dollar wedding band to just wear to bars and get the skanks.
    yep...you get it...

except I'm a little too old to be trolling for skanks these days lmao

I wouldnt even bang a girl that i could one day introduct to my parents haha....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

women are so obnoxious.....i mean...i know im not telling anyone anything they dont already know...but...still lol

some girls want nothing to do with you when you show interest...they flirt back, but then throw on the brakes....

now that im kinda seeing someone, these same chicks....i have to fight them off with a stick, lol. and it ruins all chance of any future "relations" because im going to immediately refer back to how they were prior. *****es....i'll never understand....

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I mean, I'm not saying beating women is acceptable.......but at least I can usually understand why it happens..............

totally kidding by the way lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I mean, I'm not saying beating women is acceptable.......but at least I can usually understand why it happens..............

totally kidding by the way lol
    I kinda agree actually. Don't get me wrong, don't go around beating women I am totally against it. At the same time women shouldn't be beating and hitting men either.

Pizz! I made a Vine video for you https://vine.co/v/hMHzmJ0jbPE

EDIT: I'm not sure why it's not playing Oh well, it was a lovely video of me writing "you suck" with a nice heart.
    Last edited by Rudyy; 08-14-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Pizz! I made a Vine video for you https://vine.co/v/hMHzmJ0jbPE

EDIT: I'm not sure why it's not playing Oh well, it was a lovely video of me writing "you suck" with a nice heart.
    lol i cant view that at work....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I kinda agree actually. Don't get me wrong, don't go around beating women I am totally against it. At the same time women shouldn't be beating and hitting men either.
    Thank god I got a good one but I use to date a couple of ****ing nut jobs and for me to say it kind of outs it in perspective.

We got into an argument onetime and ****ed back and uppercutted my face.

She instantly tried smacking me so I restrained her picked her up and threw her on the bed. We had a stare down and I told her the next time she swings at me like a man, she'll get treated like one. Then got out of there

Think I put the fear of god into her cuz I never had that issue again.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Thank god I got a good one but I use to date a couple of ****ing nut jobs and for me to say it kind of outs it in perspective.We got into an argument onetime and ****ed back and uppercutted my face.She instantly tried smacking me so I restrained her picked her up and threw her on the bed. We had a stare down and I told her the next time she swings at me like a man, she'll get treated like one. Then got out of thereThink I put the fear of god into her cuz I never had that issue again.
    Like seriously, do you expect men to just let you hit them like that. Women can be seriously crazy.

Thank god I got a good one but I use to date a couple of ****ing nut jobs and for me to say it kind of outs it in perspective.

We got into an argument onetime and ****ed back and uppercutted my face.

She instantly tried smacking me so I restrained her picked her up and threw her on the bed. We had a stare down and I told her the next time she swings at me like a man, she'll get treated like one. Then got out of there

Think I put the fear of god into her cuz I never had that issue again.
    Reminded me of this ...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?utcoffset...&layout=mobile