1. #148691
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Do tattoos hurt? I know, it "depends" but the needle..is it bad?
    the spot where you get it is what matters most. colors also matter....skin tone and texture also matters because you might have to press harder etc....

    mine didnt hurt, but they are on my arms.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #148692
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Get a star near your weenus

  3. #148693
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,670
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    the spot where you get it is what matters most. colors also matter....skin tone and texture also matters because you might have to press harder etc....

    mine didnt hurt, but they are on my arms.
    I want it on my upper shoulder, that's the least painful spot as far as I'm concerned. I'm not too dark, so they won't have to press too hard. What really concerns me is the shading..they're gonna have to go over and over right?

    I thought we had something special!!!

  4. #148694
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I want it on my upper shoulder, that's the least painful spot as far as I'm concerned. I'm not too dark, so they won't have to press too hard. What really concerns me is the shading..they're gonna have to go over and over right?

    Yeah probably, and I can't see the pic. Not sure if anyone else can.

    Any idea of what you want to actually get?

  5. #148695
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah probably, and I can't see the pic. Not sure if anyone else can.

    Any idea of what you want to actually get?
    Pizz might not be able to see it either since he's at work. Here's a link http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...jhtio1_500.jpg
    I thought we had something special!!!

  6. #148696
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Pizz might not be able to see it either since he's at work. Here's a link http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...jhtio1_500.jpg
    I'll check that on my phone. It's not working either lol

  7. #148697
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I'll check that on my phone. It's not working either lol
    Your computer probably blocks it.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  8. #148698
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    That's a pretty sweet tattoo.

    Not sure how much it would hurt, but I think generally the shoulder isn't a bad spot. As for shading, I don't think it'll hurt much... shading is probably done with a very thin utensil.

  9. #148699
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I want it on my upper shoulder, that's the least painful spot as far as I'm concerned. I'm not too dark, so they won't have to press too hard. What really concerns me is the shading..they're gonna have to go over and over right?

    i cant see that, sorry...

    yea for larger dark areas, theres alot of repitition. but its no worse than having someone roughly scraping their finger nail on you repeatedly. if you can take any pain whatsoever, it's not so bad....if youre a *****, you'll probably whine and ppl will make fun of you
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #148700
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    I tihnk you'll be Rudy. In fact, maybe we can get matching tattoos since I like it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts