1. #148771
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You hate history.
    Actually, remember when I said I hate history? That was an instant turn-around for me. I've been reading a ton of non-fiction with history.

  2. #148772

  3. #148773
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I post a lot
    Posts
    43,193
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    isn't it Je suis? or is my french rusty ...
    No, you're wrong. You are so wrong.

    Just kidding, I don't know..I used Google Translate. Never took French in my life.

  4. #148774
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    I got a jeopardy question right today on Latin and languages. I was so proud of myself.

  5. #148775
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I post a lot
    Posts
    43,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Actually, remember when I said I hate history? That was an instant turn-around for me. I've been reading a ton of non-fiction with history.
    Yeah, I wanted to hit you because who could seriously hate history? Glad you came around.

  6. #148776
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yeah, I wanted to hit you because who could seriously hate history? Glad you came around.
    I just hate like Chinese history and stuff. Maybe I used to, but if I had a shot today, I would read stuff.
    As long as it's written well and interestingly.

    Textbook history sucks.

  7. #148777
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I post a lot
    Posts
    43,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I just hate like Chinese history and stuff. Maybe I used to, but if I had a shot today, I would read stuff.
    As long as it's written well and interestingly.

    Textbook history sucks.
    Chinese history...?

  8. #148778
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Chinese history...?
    Yeah like reading about China's history is boring to me.

  9. #148779
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I post a lot
    Posts
    43,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah like reading about China's history is boring to me.
    There's more to history than just China lol

  10. #148780
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    There's more to history than just China lol
    I mean I hate specific histories.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts