If tis guy didn't suck at madden, I'd lose badly.

Doing absolutely everything wrong on offense lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    So many swirls, but interesting.

What does it symbolize?
    The one on my back is the "Celtic knot meaning Sacred Journey," which is pretty much crock. Interlace, as it's technically called, is a form of Medieval and pre-Medieval artwork (usually associated with the Celts, both continental and Insular) that has its roots in pre-Christian Europe (which makes it ironic that one of the most famous artifacts with Celtic interlace is the Book of Kells, which is a Gospel book), While some of the pieces of art that contain interlace have meaning, the knotwork itself seldom contained any meaning. So, while I got the one on my back thinking it meant Sacred Journey, it really doesn't mean anything. I do find it aesthetically pleasing and is an homage to my Irish ancestry.

The one on my leg has no external meaning, either. I had my friend Carla design and tattoo it for me. Again, I just like it and as a hat tip to my Irish heritage.

I have a 2 tribal pieces on my right leg that make a cigar band. Both were designed by friends of mine. Unfortunately, I don't have any good pictures of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    The one on my back is the "Celtic knot meaning Sacred Journey," which is pretty much crock. Interlace, as it's technically called, is a form of Medieval and pre-Medieval artwork (usually associated with the Celts, both continental and Insular) that has its roots in pre-Christian Europe (which makes it ironic that one of the most famous artifacts with Celtic interlace is the Book of Kells, which is a Gospel book), While some of the pieces of art that contain interlace have meaning, the knotwork itself seldom contained any meaning. So, while I got the one on my back thinking it meant Sacred Journey, it really doesn't mean anything. I do find it aesthetically pleasing and is an homage to my Irish ancestry.

The one on my leg has no external meaning, either. I had my friend Carla design and tattoo it for me. Again, I just like it and as a hat tip to my Irish heritage.

I have a 2 tribal pieces on my right leg that make a cigar band. Both were designed by friends of mine. Unfortunately, I don't have any good pictures of those.
    No wonder you like the Pogues!

That's pretty interesting stuff.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    isn't it Je suis? or is my french rusty ...
    No, you use aller when talking about how you're doing. The French don't really use "to be" in their salutations, but rather "to go."

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I just hate like Chinese history and stuff. Maybe I used to, but if I had a shot today, I would read stuff.
    As long as it's written well and interestingly.

Textbook history sucks.
    History doesn't suck. You suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    History doesn't suck. You suck.
    i love history.

i wish theyd give us back our channel.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    i love history.

Yeah, all the educational channels have gone to ****. I know this and I don't even have cable.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    i love history.

history2 isn't to bad

I can't believe this stupid thread is still alive