Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    We need to legalize this **** so we can start becoming the most intelligent country in the world.

Also, we can generate so much money from this. Sign me up, I'm going to start buying some buildings and saving them for when marijuana becomes legalized.

I could be a millionaire.
    or stupid and lazy. I agree, the gov could tax the **** out it.
    Id still go to my local dealer though. Support small business man

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    or stupid and lazy. I agree, the gov could tax the **** out it.
    Id still go to my local dealer though. Support small business man
    True man,

Honestly... I should start smoking it more. I just don'tknow how to roll, and I have no desire to find a way.

I call it the green pepto bismol

Is smoking out of a bowl give the same effect?

True man,

Honestly... I should start smoking it more. I just don'tknow how to roll, and I have no desire to find a way.
    ughhh your killing me smalls.hahaha
    So easy, better yet buy a bowl.

I need to smoke less.

ughhh your killing me smalls.hahaha
    So easy, better yet buy a bowl.

I need to smoke less.
    My brother smokes a lot and he hates rolling. He still does it though.

Is smoking out of a bowl give the same effect?
    If its just you, yes. Cleaner hits, use less bud. I hate blunts but I'll still smoke em. Its easy man, buy a dutch, lick the whole thing, take the outer leaf off, try not to let it dry to much, I put mine around a cold drink with some condensation if i have one. If not have your friend neatly fold it up in his hand and have him blow on it like hes trying to get his hands warm. Have him break up the bud too Now take the cigar, and find the seam, take your thumb nail and make a small tear on the open end. Now lightly crack it down the seam, if you want to be a woman about it, grab a knife. Now empty the guts, put in the cron, lick one side and roll, doesnt have to be perfect yet(thats what the leaf is for). Now take the leaf and firmly(not too firmly) roll the blunt up. Make sure the end youre smoking on is smaller than the side you light. Im sure theres plenty of video on youtube.

If its just you, yes. Cleaner hits, use less bud. I hate blunts but I'll still smoke em. Its easy man, buy a dutch, lick the whole thing, take the outer leaf off, try not to let it dry to much, I put mine around a cold drink with some condensation if i have one. If not have your friend neatly fold it up in his hand and have him blow on it like hes trying to get his hands warm. Have him break up the bud too Now take the cigar, and find the seam, take your thumb nail and make a small tear on the open end. Now lightly crack it down the seam, if you want to be a woman about it, grab a knife. Now empty the guts, put in the cron, lick one side and roll, doesnt have to be perfect yet(thats what the leaf is for). Now take the leaf and firmly(not too firmly) roll the blunt up. Make sure the end youre smoking on is smaller than the side you light. Im sure theres plenty of video on youtube.
    I've seen plenty of my friends do it and I don't have the hands for it at all IMO.

smoking doesnt typically have any calming effect on me at all. unfortunately it just makes me anxious more than I am normally. should i try something specific, dezz? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    smoking doesnt typically have any calming effect on me at all. unfortunately it just makes me anxious more than I am normally. should i try something specific, dezz? lol
    My girlfriend is usually a good girl, but she has bad anxiety. She said she would try it but she's also afraid if it'll have the opposite effect.