Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    smoking doesnt typically have any calming effect on me at all. unfortunately it just makes me anxious more than I am normally. should i try something specific, dezz? lol
    Think happy thoughts.
    Im also a very anxious person, make sure you dont have anything important to do if thats the case. You might be smoking too much, take 3, hold em in, wait 10 mins and see how you feel.

you dont feel all warm and fuzzy inside? hahaha
    Last edited by dezzzR; 08-16-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    My girlfriend is usually a good girl, but she has bad anxiety. She said she would try it but she's also afraid if it'll have the opposite effect.
    theres nothing to be afraid of besides a bad high which is essentially a panic attack that lasts a few mins. If she doesnt smoke often she wont feel calm until the high starts to fade, shes going to feel really high. haha. Its all in your head. Mind over body. Watch a funny movie or listen to music you both like. Its important to get her mind off how she feels.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 08-16-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    theres nothing to be afraid of besides a bad high which is essentially a panic attack that lasts a few mins. If she doesnt smoke often she wont feel calm, shes going to feel really high. haha. Its all in your head. Mind over body. Watch a funny movie or listen to music you both like.
    I know her. She'll freak the **** out then. Not sure what I should do in that situation.

I'll talk to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I know her. She'll freak the **** out then. Not sure what I should do in that situation.

I'll talk to her.
    Its a good feeling, its safe, theres nothing to freak out about.

Think happy thoughts.
    Im also a very anxious person, make sure you dont have anything important to do if thats the case. You might be smoking too much, take 3, hold em in, wait 10 mins and see how you feel.

you dont feel all warm and fuzzy inside? hahaha
    i usually jsut do it with a few friends when nothing is going on. not like i smoke and then go to work haha....that'd be sketchyyyy
    Oderint Dum Metuant

WHy would that thread get closed?

Singleton and Kay brought up a great point during tonight's game just now. Players are all getting on A-Rod's case....saying he shouldnt be allowed to play. These are people in the same union job lol. And they are basically saying that this guy should fry with no appeal. cracks me up enough....

but then they go on to say....Ortiz, "beloved by fans and players alike" is named in the same exact investigations....denies knowing anything, says he cant believe he tested positive.....and years later, nobody says anything about Ortiz' positive tests? lol
    Basically "**** A-rod because he's a huge dbag! cheating is ok when youre a nice guy!!"
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Singleton and Kay brought up a great point during tonight's game just now. Players are all getting on A-Rod's case....saying he shouldnt be allowed to play. These are people in the same union job lol. And they are basically saying that this guy should fry with no appeal. cracks me up enough....

but then they go on to say....Ortiz, "beloved by fans and players alike" is named in the same exact investigations....denies knowing anything, says he cant believe he tested positive.....and years later, nobody says anything about Ortiz' positive tests? lol
    Basically "**** A-rod because he's a huge dbag! cheating is ok when youre a nice guy!!"
    Its not because hes a nice guy, its because he is/was viewed as the best currently playing the game. It really is a joke how they havnt gone after Ortiz though.

Its not because hes a nice guy, its because he is/was viewed as the best currently playing the game. It really is a joke how they havnt gone after Ortiz though.
    dumb double standards. Lackey was saying how it's unfair that A-Rod can play while in appeal....yet it's totally cool that nobody looks at his own teammate. Riiiiiight
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Keep crying Dezzy.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi