1. #148931
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Had free ice cream at the Brooklyn Bridge this weekend. My friend worked there and never knew.

    Haha, pigged out on McyD 20 piece chicken mcnuggets and french fries when we got back Saturday night and drank some wine.

    Rudy would approve, it was a hell of a night.

  2. #148932
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Ten Team League, $200 per team:

    QBs: Cam Newton/Russell Wilson;
    RBs: Doug Martin/SJax/Forte/Miller/Mendenhall/Pierce/Hillman;
    WRs: Dez/Bowe/A.Brown/M.Williams/J.Gordon;
    TE: Brandon Myers.
    DEF: Cincy
    K: Justin Tucker

    you got 4 top 2 round picks
    lol jesus Christ, talk about drafting with 10 year olds
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

  3. #148933
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Oh my God Dezz....You just don't get it. I am trying not to insult you but you can't be this dumb.
    I am not claiming that "our team cheated less". I'm saying that for a Yankee fan (with their steroid history) to whine about the Red Sox is irony to the Nth degree.
    Why on earth would you whine about the Sox when your team has been so dirty. A fact that I NEVER made until you started in on the Sox.
    your team didn't cheat less, you just had less success.

    Huge difference
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

  4. #148934
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,474
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    NO...what both he and I are saying is that the double standard is absolutely ridiculous. I don't even understand how you can't grasp this. You say the yanks are dirty. you say our championships are tainted. yet your team has had just as many scandals, so much in fact that employees were fired, positive tests were recieved, etc etc.....and youre like "meh...never happened".
    I never said the Yanks were dirty. None of that bothers me at all. Half the league is juicing.

    My point is that for a Yankee fan to suggest that the Sox championships are tainted is hypocrisy.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #148935
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,633
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    your team didn't cheat less, you just had less success.

    Huge difference
    you get the axe, bro??! Or are you just anticipating it?!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #148936
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I never said the Yanks were dirty. None of that bothers me at all. Half the league is juicing.

    My point is that for a Yankee fan to suggest that the Sox championships are tainted is hypocrisy.
    lmao no its not. if you admit it, I will.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #148937
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,633
    I kinda wish someone would just implicate Ken Griffey Jr at this point, and that he just comes out and admits it...that way I can just write off baseball altogether and move on with my life as if it was never part of my life.
    Because that will literally make me cry.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #148938
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,020
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    your team didn't cheat less, you just had less success.Huge difference
    ****, I'll take 1500 and a trophy from ten year olds...lol

  9. #148939
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,474
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I kinda wish someone would just implicate Ken Griffey Jr at this point, and that he just comes out and admits it...that way I can just write off baseball altogether and move on with my life as if it was never part of my life.
    Because that will literally make me cry.
    Football has a much worse PED problem than baesball. I doubt you will write off football.
    The reason its a bigger deal in baseball is because baseball is a stats game. And the stats are perceived to be directly related to PED use.
    PED use really isn't about one team winning and another not. Its about individual stats.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  10. #148940
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Hey guys, I'm sure A-rod is doing fine. He'll dope up to feel better

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts