Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yes isn't that what you were JUST talking about!?
    I thought you might be referring to the bath and body works stuff

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Then why did you just say our SB wins were "pedestrian"??
    I said the offense's performances were pedestrian.....for the most part. They averaged less than their regular season totals.
    The defenses played great for the most part.
    Last edited by Morehead State; 08-19-2013 at 02:41 PM.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Andrew Luck is a bonafide beast.

His cap figure is also 15 million dollars less than Eli's this year. Imagine the team you can assemble around a demigod like Luck, and with an additional 15 mil to do it.

Call me ungrateful, but opportunity cost factored in, I don't think I'd take any QB over Luck while bearing the future in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post

His cap figure is also 15 million dollars less than Eli's this year. Imagine the team you can assemble around a demigod like Luck, and with an additional 15 mil to do it.

Call me ungrateful, but opportunity cost factored in, I don't think I'd take any QB over Luck while bearing the future in mind.
    I am not sure if you're serious or not. I agree, but then I don't want to look like an idiot.

I got 1 spot open in my 12 team league. $100 a team if you're interested.

That throw he made on their first drive across his body that fleener dropped was a thing of beauty. I dont know if there are any other QB's that can make that throw.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I am not sure if you're serious or not. I agree, but then I don't want to look like an idiot.
    No, I'm completely serious. It should be known, though, that I'm Luck's biggest fanboy, and he's my favorite player in the entire league.

Fine, then I'll say it....I don't care about Andrew Luck. Not out division, not even our conference. I don't care about Aaron Rodgers, or Tom Brady...so why would I care about Luck? I DONT even think he's that great. The rookies that are thrown into the mix immediately DONT typically pan out. So few exceptions. Matt Ryan has turned into a decent QB....but even with awesome pieces that team comes up short all the time. So I wouldnt want Ryan either.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Guys, I'm wondering who has the best checking account stuff?

Me and my girlfriend were thinking about dumping money per paycheck into it so we can start saving for some future stuff.