1. #149191
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    sure as hell fooled me.
    You're a foolish man, JP

  2. #149192
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's Jake..from State Farm..
    Jake, do you need hlep?

  3. #149193
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    The new Dragon Age looks pretty sweet though

  4. #149194
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    I seriously hate the "LIKE if you want to save this little girl's life from cancer" "IGNORE if you want her to rot in the pitts of hell".
    Mood: WOOF!

  5. #149195
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Not I.....he plays in the worst division in football. And I STILL don't understand why we care about Luck to begin with.
    Thats another thing no one mentions. Id like to see Elis numbers in one of these cupcake divisions. Coughlin too. The stupidity in the why isnt tc considered better than BB thread.......no one mentions that BB gets to play the Jets, Dolphins and Bills twice a year.

  6. #149196
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I seriously hate the "LIKE if you want to save this little girl's life from cancer" "IGNORE if you want her to rot in the pitts of hell".
    Yeah, those people are dumb. They should donate money to me instead

  7. #149197
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Thats another thing no one mentions. Id like to see Elis numbers in one of these cupcake divisions. Coughlin too. The stupidity in the why isnt tc considered better than BB thread.......no one mentions that BB gets to play the Jets, Dolphins and Bills twice a year.
    I think it just makes our team look better. I mean, is there any question that the NFC east is the clear cut most talented division in the NFL? 4 teams who are always in the mix.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  8. #149198
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, those people are dumb. They should donate money to me instead
    LIKE DIS IF YOU TINK MOKE SHUD D0NAYT HIZ $ TO ME 4EVAH
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  9. #149199
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I think it just makes our team look better. I mean, is there any question that the NFC east is the clear cut most talented division in the NFL? 4 teams who are always in the mix.
    Fighting for that 9-7, 10-6 record.
    Mood: WOOF!

  10. #149200
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Fighting for that 9-7, 10-6 record.
    Yea....I mean, let's assume that any NFC East team could go 8-8 every year.....that doesnt leave much room for error in division games....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts