1. #149221
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    LIKE DIS IF YOU TINK MOKE SHUD D0NAYT HIZ $ TO ME 4EVAH
    For the lulz

  2. #149222
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    For the lulz
    4 DA KiDz maaaaaan
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #149223
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,204
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yea....I mean, let's assume that any NFC East team could go 8-8 every year.....that doesnt leave much room for error in division games....
    True, true.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  4. #149224
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,204
    I don't like to think of our team as average, just underachieving sometimes..a lot of times.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  5. #149225
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    4 DA KiDz maaaaaan
    People who still talk like that <

  6. #149226
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I don't like to think of our team as average, just underachieving sometimes..a lot of times.
    So average?

    Just kidding, we have talent spread out.

  7. #149227
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I don't like to think of our team as average, just underachieving sometimes..a lot of times.
    Yea, our team has the weird "when it rains it pours" thing going on. Like, our D could be terrible for a whole month, team completely being carried by the offense. And then we'll just get DESTROYED one week by 20 pts, just because the offense had 1 BAD game, and the D still didnt show up.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #149228
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,204
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yea, our team has the weird "when it rains it pours" thing going on. Like, our D could be terrible for a whole month, team completely being carried by the offense. And then we'll just get DESTROYED one week by 20 pts, just because the offense had 1 BAD game, and the D still didnt show up.
    And then people will blame the offense for all the woes lol.

    I think it's pretty funny how some people are crying about how bad Diehl is, but the same people were praising him before training camp. Like were you expecting something different?

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  9. #149229
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    And then people will blame the offense for all the woes lol.

    I think it's pretty funny how some people are crying about how bad Diehl is, but the same people were praising him before training camp. Like were you expecting something different?
    Large majority of people on the boards didnt want him on teh team last year. then he restructured, and it was all "oh what a great move! we need him for veteran leadership, and great depth he gives us" and apparently everyone forgot they hated him lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #149230
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,204
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Large majority of people on the boards didnt want him on teh team last year. then he restructured, and it was all "oh what a great move! we need him for veteran leadership, and great depth he gives us" and apparently everyone forgot they hated him lol
    Yeah, it's quite funny.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts