1. #149281
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    39,872
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    No, he was gone after 07 I believe. He got injured in the Skins game.

    Tiki also went off
    Shockey got injured in the Skins home game in 2007, with all the wind where Eli threw it over 50 times.
    We lost that game.

    He was traded just before the next season.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  2. #149282
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Its been mentioned ad nauseum.
    ...........................and if it is, its brushed aside as meaningless. I think BB is a better coach, but not by much.

  3. #149283
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Shockey got injured in the Skins home game in 2007, with all the wind where Eli threw it over 50 times.
    We lost that game.

    He was traded just before the next season.
    Yea I thought that was the nail in our season. Kiwi went down too.
    TC got down on his knees and prayed to make the playoffs. The clouds opened and God said "Let it be" to which TC said, "Youre 5 minutes late" in which God replied" Im sorry, I dont have any money on me". So he gave us a SB
    Last edited by dezzzR; 08-20-2013 at 01:28 PM.

  4. #149284
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Do you think it is?
    I think people get addicted to not being sober.

  5. #149285
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I think people get addicted to not being sober.
    That's the truth
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  6. #149286
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,785
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I think people get addicted to not being sober.
    lol last night i was googling if some of the prescriptions i have for flying (i have valium for extended, and xanax for really fast effect) would make it difficult for me to wake up if i passed out(i dont wanna take it on the plane, and then be a freakin blob and have people shaking me to get me up hahaha)....and i ran into all these forums where people will takes freaking ****tails of pills just for fun....so sketchy...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #149287
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Sony conference is pretty cool so far
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  8. #149288
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27,347
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol last night i was googling if some of the prescriptions i have for flying (i have valium for extended, and xanax for really fast effect) would make it difficult for me to wake up if i passed out(i dont wanna take it on the plane, and then be a freakin blob and have people shaking me to get me up hahaha)....and i ran into all these forums where people will takes freaking ****tails of pills just for fun....so sketchy...
    I remember I used to drink on xanis and wonder how I got home the night before. Pretty dangerous. One time I woke up with some girls tv remote in my pocket. lol


    But yea my whole towns on them or oc. I dont talk to over half the people I used to because of percs. They all turned into complete sketch balls, just as bad heroine addicts. Its an epidemic. Glad I woke up before it was too late.

  9. #149289
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,574
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I think people get addicted to not being sober.
    But they could take other drugs, not necessarily marijuana.
    Will Hill is the J.R. Smith of the NFL.

  10. #149290
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,785
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I remember I used to drink on xanis and wonder how I got home the night before. Pretty dangerous. One time I woke up with some girls tv remote in my pocket. lol


    But yea my whole towns on them or oc. I dont talk to over half the people I used to because of percs. They all turned into complete sketch balls, just as bad heroine addicts. Its an epidemic. Glad I woke up before it was too late.
    dicey....i feel fortunate that I dont know anyone like that.

    then again, youre from Long Island, which houses the dregs of society
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts