Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It sounds really familiar.

One in brooklyn?

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-...&ved=0CL0BELYD
    Nah, that's a clothing store.

It's a really great fondue place.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    TC hired Tim Lewis, Bill Sheridan and Perry Fewell.

BTW...someone posted that BB was something like 42-10 against the NFC. There goes your point about his division.
    No its doesnt at all. I was talking about division, not league. If BB played in our division his record would be much different.

So now Perrys not so good MH?? Pats havnt had a stout defense in years either.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    scared, no.....but my body disagrees with that statement once up in the air haha. I've gotten a handful of panic attacks while on plains inexplicably. I'm not afraid of flying, but it's something you can't control I'm told. I went to Ecuador last month with very little anxiety. And that was 8 hours of flying, so its hard to say WHAT exactly causes it
    Your brain. I here ya, anxiety is weird

I hate planes, hate flying.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Yeah, I hated it when I flew to Florida

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Your brain. I here ya, anxiety is weird
    seriously....especially since it didnt affect me at all till i was about 25....i was flying home from Atlanta and started bugging out. well maybe bugging out isnt the correct description....but my friend noticed i was very uncomfortable. i was about to rip the arm off the seat lol. i was sweating profusely, heart racing...shallow breath. it was ****ing scary.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I love them, always have since I was little. I wanted to be a aviator when i was little.

Ok, so I've spent the last 20 mins arguing with my co-worker. He comes back from lunch, and he's like..."hey you might appreciate this. I just saw Amare Stoudamire when I went to dunkin donuts.."
    "what?"
    "Yea, no joke. him and his little entourage were just in this murdered out tour van thing, and they hopped out.i doubted it was him too, but then some kid asked for a picture with him, and one of his boys told him he wasn't taking pictures today and apologized to the kid. So it HAD to be him!"

but im like...man, without proof, i just cant believe it, sorry.

this is bumble****, bro.....there's nothing in this POS town. If it were down toward PK where I live, i'd understand. But nah I just dont see it...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Maybe he wasn't lying

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Maybe he wasn't lying
    nah i know he wouldnt LIE about it....but I was just thinking maybe he thought it was him, but it wasn't lol. BUT the fact that he was with a small entourage, and some other kid asked for a pic and was shot down...yea maybe it was him.
    Oderint Dum Metuant