+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #149411
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    yea not for nothing, when I was 18 I was calling my own shots
    That's not on my call, that's her fault. She does not see eye-to-eye with me.

  2. #149412
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I'm a grown man, and I speak to her like a grown man...but she's not a rational person at all, which makes me upset...
    lol dude, shes a woman, no ****
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

  3. #149413
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    That's not on my call, that's her fault. She does not see eye-to-eye with me.
    did u ever live in Delaware by any chance?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

  4. #149414
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I'm a grown man, and I speak to her like a grown man...but she's not a rational person at all, which makes me upset...
    That's crazy. At the same time, she wants you to pay everything. That's ridiculous.

    Would she blow a fuse if you just got up and left?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  5. #149415
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That's crazy. At the same time, she wants you to pay everything. That's ridiculous.

    Would she blow a fuse if you just got up and left?
    yea that ain't adding up....

    it seems that like she doesn't see eye to eye with u so u do what she wants.... that is your call
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

  6. #149416
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    lol dude, shes a woman, no ****
    Haha!

    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    did u ever live in Delaware by any chance?
    Nope, must be nice there though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That's crazy. At the same time, she wants you to pay everything. That's ridiculous.

    Would she blow a fuse if you just got up and left?
    Probably would, and yeah she does want me to pay for EVERYTHING.

    You have no idea what ridiculous stuff comes out of her mouth sometimes.

    I'm her son and she tells me how great of a parent she is. No great parent would give me that ****

  7. #149417
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    did u ever live in Delaware by any chance?
    Ok, I have to know....why is this relevant, Matt?? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #149418
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Why is that relevant, Matt? I too am confused.

  9. #149419
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,283
    Can't get over this....took my daughter to staples yesterday for school supplies, they actually had a typewriter for sale for $120, but that's not all

    She stares at it with huge eyes, points, and says "What the heck is that?"

    I never felt so old...

  10. #149420
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Can't get over this....took my daughter to staples yesterday for school supplies, they actually had a typewriter for sale for $120, but that's not all

    She stares at it with huge eyes, points, and says "What the heck is that?"

    I never felt so old...
    I thought you were going to tell us how you spent $120 on pens and pencils. I would believe that too haha

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts