1. #149431
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    But what can you do? You have to have it right?
    Yep, exactly. Not a "waste", just really expensive. No other options.

    I print as much as I can at school because we get a complementary $100 with tuition.

  2. #149432
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I get pissed at Staples because it seems like whenever I have a coupon, printer ink is always not included....and that's usually the main thing I went there for in the first place!
    Printer ink is soo expensive.

  3. #149433
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I love anything Kettled. Actually, target has a wide selection of potato chips, and I might go get their baked ones.
    Never went to Target for chips....I hit the bodega around the way

  4. #149434
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Well, for the big bags of chips, you can go to Target.

    They have a huge variety.

  5. #149435
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yep, exactly. Not a "waste", just really expensive. No other options.

    I print as much as I can at school because we get a complementary $100 with tuition.
    Cool! Most of my daughter's stuff is supplied free with her tuition as well, but not everything.

  6. #149436
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,279
    Wait until she goes to college, and you have to buy/rent $400 dollar textbooks. Happy happy, joy joy.

  7. #149437
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I ordered a textbook from half.com and they said last week it won't come for 2 weeks. It's a long time, but should I be worried about this guy?

    He has 100% positive feedback off 5 reviews so I don't know.

  8. #149438
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Wait until she goes to college, and you have to buy/rent $400 dollar textbooks. Happy happy, joy joy.
    Please stop. I'm just starting to think about the dent in my wallet when she starts high school next year.

  9. #149439
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I ordered a textbook from half.com and they said last week it won't come for 2 weeks. It's a long time, but should I be worried about this guy?

    He has 100% positive feedback off 5 reviews so I don't know.
    Never ordered from there but, sounds good so far.

  10. #149440
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Why did he want one?
    probably because he's a dirty hipster.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts