1. #149741
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    17,397
    I don't save, my dad only pay for the house I live in, and my mom cooks the food that I don't eat.

  2. #149742
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I was taking advice about money from someone younger than me?! SMH!
    You also took advice on what to do about a hit in run from two people who are younger than you LOL
    Uh..go Giants?

  3. #149743
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I don't save, my dad only pay for the house I live in, and my mom cooks the food that I don't eat.
    You have your own house that your dad paid for and you ain't even in college ?
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  4. #149744
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    17,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Oh ****, I thought Bill graduated college and had an insane job.

    He also has 3 credit cards, damn!!!!
    Wow, I give off that perception? Flattered, but it's not true, lol.

  5. #149745
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    17,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    You have your own house that your dad paid for and you ain't even in college ?
    No, I live at home. That's what I was saying.

  6. #149746
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You also took advice on what to do about a hit in run from two people who are younger than you LOL
    I feel ****ing ******ed, but still... it was a bad time and my first time in an accident. It was peer help.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  7. #149747
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    No, I live at home. That's what I was saying.
    So do I, and I can't save much because of them. I guess we are on the same boat
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  8. #149748
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I feel ****ing ******ed, but still... it was a bad time and my first time in an accident. It was peer help.
    I understand, but dude..you thought you were going to jail.
    Uh..go Giants?

  9. #149749
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Wow, I give off that perception? Flattered, but it's not true, lol.
    It's true, I thought you were a pretty wealthy guy
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  10. #149750
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I understand, but dude..you thought you were going to jail.
    Well, this guy coulg have charged me for hit and run too..both of us were hit and run, he just did the hitting.

    I didn't understand the law there.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts