Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

UGH, I just realized that the only sport we have 2 look foward 2 this spring is baseball......... and dare I say, soccer?!?!?!?! LOL

Oh man this is an AWFUL time for sports.....
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

You may want to think about this before you dig a deeper hole.</P>

[/quote]

there's nothing to think about...I said what I'd say to anyone and everyone in that situation...(besides the one clause I mentioned before)

if you don't like my Humor, I really don't care.
    [/quote]</P>

Humor?</P>

[/quote]

Just drop it Morehead... let it go and move on
    [/quote]</P>

Done.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Kase-1"]UGH, I just realized that the only sport we have 2 look foward 2 this spring is baseball......... and dare I say, soccer?!?!?!?! LOL

[/quote]</P>

wanna come over? we can play tackle football!</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]get talking people... we have to hit 1000 today[/quote]

Well excuse me miss....

First of all, we don't take orders from you

Second of all, do you have a topic you'd like to discuss? Instead of *****ing at us to talk about something, maybe YOU would like to start the convo
    [/quote]</P>

yea, her creepy obsession with midgets. lol weirdoooooo</P>

[/quote]</P>

omg lol i am SOO not a creepy. they just facinate me lol i just wanna have a little friend and hold its hand thats all. lol</P>

[/quote]lol thats the definition of creepy amanda lmao. oh and that town you were talking about is on longisland. i forgot the name i have to ask someone. the houses are tiny too. creeeeeppy[/quote]</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN class=variant2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">creepy</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> <?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o></o></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">Function: <o></o></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">adjective</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> <o></o></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN class=senselabelstart><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">1</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref">:</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> producing a nervous shivery apprehension </SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=vi2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">&lt;a creepy horror story&gt;</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref"> ; <o></o></SPAN></SPAN></SPAN></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN class=senselabelstart><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">2</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref">:</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> of, relating to, or being a <SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(35,80,138)">creep</SPAN> </SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">:</SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> annoyingly unpleasant</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><o></o></SPAN></P>

<FONT color=#ff1493>UMMM NEGATIVE. i am not annoyingly unpleasant. they are used to people throwing them. they would love to walk around with me for a day holding hands and frollicing through flower gardens lol</FONT></P>

[/quote]

That mental image just made me laugh inside....
    [/quote]</P>

omg it would be soo fun! lol daven can i borrow you in the mean time til i have enough saved to rent one?!?!</P>

[/quote]

If by <FONT color=#ff1493>"Holding Hands"</FONT> you mean Foreplay, and by <FONT color=#ff1493>"frolicking through flower gardens"</FONT> you mean "riding me bareback" then sure, call me a midget all you want.

anyhow with that, LUNCH TIME.
    [/quote]</P>

lol no, thats not at all what i meant lol</P>

[quote user="Kase-1"]UGH, I just realized that the only sport we have 2 look foward 2 this spring is baseball......... and dare I say, soccer?!?!?!?! LOL

[/quote]

i concur sir...
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[/quote]

Yeaaaaaaaaaah.... but when the Yanks are winning, baseball ain't all that bad

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

wanna come over? we can play tackle football!</p>[/quote]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"]UGH, I just realized that the only sport we have 2 look foward 2 this spring is baseball......... and dare I say, soccer?!?!?!?! LOL

[/quote]

Yeaaaaaaaaaah.... but when the Yanks are winning, baseball ain't all that bad
    [/quote]I love it that my Yanks are winning but its rough when all there is to look foward 2 is baseball....For me its Football and Hockey #1 &amp;2, but after that there's a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE gap for #3&amp;4

So this is a REALLY rough time for me in terms of sports....... Well at least the Yanks are doing good, i dunno what id do if they were tanking
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

wanna come over? we can play tackle football!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i think im gonna play in a powderpuff league this year, lol you better come out and watch me haaaaa</P>