1. #149981
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Hey guys,

    I was ready to invigorate the entire city of Houston," said Lin. "I was supposed to save Houston basketball.
    Imagine saying that with a straight face?

  2. #149982
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    School of Rock.
    Ill give moke that, that was pretty terrible.

  3. #149983
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    School of Rock.
    Lol'd

  4. #149984
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    So America...if you know a lot about celebrities, you're enlightened and prestigious?
    You're enlightened in one, minor (yet very popular) faction of society, i.e., gossip, and are prestigious to a certain group of individuals, i.e., gossipmongers.

  5. #149985
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,715
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Ill give moke that, that was pretty terrible.
    No it wasn't!
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  6. #149986
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    You're enlightened in one, minor (yet very popular) faction of society, i.e., gossip, and are prestigious to a certain group of individuals, i.e., gossipmongers.
    is gossipmonger a famous word for ******ed individuals with no sense of direction?

  7. #149987
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    No it wasn't!
    I liked it, but I am sick of watching it. I watched it too many times when I was younger.

  8. #149988
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    You're enlightened in one, minor (yet very popular) faction of society, i.e., gossip, and are prestigious to a certain group of individuals, i.e., gossipmongers.
    Perez Hilton, I hate that guy

  9. #149989
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    is gossipmonger a famous word for ******ed individuals with no sense of direction?
    Yeah, sort of. I thought I made the word up as an alteration of "warmongers," but it appears that I've been beaten to the punch, since the word "gossipmonger" is all over the internet.

    Think Nina Howard in The Newsroom​, if you watch that show.

  10. #149990
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yeah, sort of. I thought I made the word up as an alteration of "warmongers," but it appears that I've been beaten to the punch, since the word "gossipmonger" is all over the internet.

    Think Nina Howard in The Newsroom​, if you watch that show.
    I've watched enough of that show to remember who that is, yep

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts