Take a good look at that Kobe Burger.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    na that isn't what validated it. Its his play that will

The fact that they were talking about using him at LG for so long pretty much demolished ur point that we drafted for need at RT

You do flip flop every angle to try and make this Pugh pick a bad one

but Dezz is gay for being pro-420
    I cant help if he agrees with my astute expertise on the matter.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    But THAT was what the OP was claiming. I disagreed. I suppose in your little world, disagreement equals drama.
    Well I love conflict. Nothing else resolves issues with clarity, like a knock-down drag-out debate does.

If its too much for you just stay in the cocoon of THEE thread.
    Over reacting equals drama. We havnt seen him yet, at least wait until after the jet game.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post

Take a good look at that Kobe Burger.
    Looks good and overrated at the same time... I really can't tell without tasting it.

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Your points on Pugh are valid, if one person can assume he will be a solid player, than there should be a flip side to the coin saying he may not be. Until I see him in game action for the whole season, I will stick to what I believe he will be. Luke Petitgout, an adequate player at best.
    Puke actually wouldn't of been as bad if he figured out how to not false start
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Puke actually wouldn't of been as bad if he figured out how to not false start
    He was a decent player, but his false starts were down right comical at times. Never have I seen a player get multiple false starts at home.

Giants fan since the early 80s

He was a decent player, but his false starts were down right comical at times. Never have I seen a player get multiple false starts at home.
    he almost cost me my TV a couple of times...

I think Pugh will be better. And theres nothing wrong with being of the opinion one way or another as long as u have more than a quarter of an all-star game as a reference to that opinion.

Pappy had hate for it simply because Mel Kiper didn't have him ranked as high so he felt it was a reach for a position he thought to be a hole. But I say it was no more of a hole than what we have at corner and at linebacker

he almost cost me my TV a couple of times...

I think Pugh will be better. And theres nothing wrong with being of the opinion one way or another as long as u have more than a quarter of an all-star game as a reference to that opinion.

Pappy had hate for it simply because Mel Kiper didn't have him ranked as high so he felt it was a reach for a position he thought to be a hole. But I say it was no more of a hole than what we have at corner and at linebacker
    Just like all rookies I'll wait a full season before I base my opinion, I just remember the last offensive lineman we took in the 1st round and it was Luke False Start Petitgout. Which by no means is a knock on Pugh, Petitgout wasn't a bad football player, he played 9 seasons and started 110 games in that span. When I think of 1st round picks I want them to be great, I'm hoping Pugh can exceed that expectations.

I just read an article that Luke Petitgout was arrested recently for pushing his wife out of a moving car, apparently he didn't false start with that one.
    Last edited by ny06; 08-22-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Just like all rookies I'll wait a full season before I base my opinion, I just remember the last offensive lineman we took in the 1st round and it was Luke False Start Petitgout. Which by no means is a knock on Pugh, Petitgout wasn't a bad football player, he played 9 seasons and started 110 games in that span. When I think of 1st round picks I want them to be great, I'm hoping Pugh can exceed that expectations.

I just read an article that Luke Petitgout was arrested recently for pushing his wife out of a moving car, apparently he didn't false start with that one.
    lol

Don't be so sure. He probably mistakenly tried to push her out of a few nonmoving cars, too, before he finally got the engine's cadence down pat.